Motor bearings, prop nuts, pressure fittings, SS bolt sets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think this is the size 8x19x6 if so how much for bearings and 4 of the 90 pressure fittings

thanks shane

I am pleased to anounce that I am now a stocking distributor for WIB (Swiss) and GRW (German) HS phenolic and polyamid cage bearings. I will keep most of the popular sizes in stock; and what I don't have, I will order weekly. I will also order ceramic ball bearings for those who want them. These are all Swiss and German precision bearings, no cheap Asian knock-offs. The first order is here. Please let me know what you need via PM or email. I will reorder every couple weeks, or as demand requires.

Pricing for popular sizes is shown below. If you don't see what you need, drop me a note. Shipping (in USA), insurance, and Paypal is $5 and will cover up to 4 sets of bearings. PM or email for international or higher volume quotes. I also have ceramics available in selected sizes, PM for quote. I have a few Nova Rossi bearings, but only plan to carry up to the 2514 big bearing. Please see Glenn Quarles for your late model NovaRossi needs.

I've had to adjust my prices slightly due to increased cost of my latest orders. In most cased is was only $2/set. I am now providing sealed front bearings for the 21 motors and the CMB/MAC PTO's. Also, the OS PTO bearings are not available with the high speed retainer; they are standard double shielded replacements from the OEM manufacturer. I have reduced the price of those accordingly.

21 IB (FE)(MAC, Valvola) $36

21 K&B $34

21 OB style (RE) (CMB RS/LS) $36

45 IB (MAC, CMB, Picco) $39

45 OB (K&B, Nelson) $39

67/80/90 (MAC, CMB HR, Picco, K&B, Kalistrov) $42

90 OPS (4 bearings) $67

OS OB PTO bearings (pair) $19

CMB, MAC PTO bearings (pair) $28

K&B OB PTO bearings (pair) $30

Domestic shipping on bearings is $5 for up to 5 sets

Zuber prop nuts :

10-32 (3/16" shaft) $5.00/ package of 10 nuts + $3 domestic shipping

1/4-28 (1/4" shaft) $6.50/ package of 10 nuts + $3 domestic shipping

Tettra 90 degree pipe fittings:

$2.75 ea + $3 domestic shipping

Stainless steel engine bolt sets for most motors. Bolts are Aerospace grade SS SHCS.

NR 3.5 $12 + $3 shipping

I take paypa atl [email protected] and I combine shipping charges for multiple items. If you order bearings, the nuts , fittings, or bolt sets will ride for free.
DO YOU HAVE BEARINGS FOR A 13-MM NOVA ROSSI ??

RICK R

hi tnrcboatracer

do you have bearings in stock to suit cmb 45hr purple head

28mm x 12mm x 8mm rear bearing and 22mm x 8mmx 7mm front bearing

if so can i have total cost with shipping to australia

thanks rick :D

Jon,

Thanks for the carbon lids beautiful work.

Do you have the MAC -21 bearings still in stock?

How much shipped?

A 1455 B/C on the way for your Betke Sport 40.

Thanks Again,

Mark Sholund

Jon,

Thanks for the carbon lids beautiful work.

Do you have the MAC -21 bearings still in stock?

How much shipped?

A 1455 B/C on the way for your Betke Sport 40.

Thanks Again,

Mark Sholund
Jon, we tossed back post for years, get out house brother and come on down to a race. Would be a pleasure to meet you. Maybe the Fall Nats in SC, lot shorter drive then from NJ.Hammer

I need a set of MAC 45 bearings shipped to 80126. Also need a OS .21 outboard PTO bearing. Cost on that as well please.

Can you pm me total and paypal info?

Robert Holland

Just looked at Jon's profile

he hasnt been online here since the 22nd of August

hope he is ok

can sombody give him a call ?

Greg
Been trying to contact him since then as well, but not hearing anything. Does anybody know him personally?

I'm still here. I need to flag this post to get notified when someone posts here. Took some time off away from PC. Thank you for the concern. I try to follow stuff on my phone but surfing is tough due to the tiny font and screen. Anyhow. I'm ok, just a little busy. You can always reach me via email [email protected] . I have full stock, except for the 6002A for the Picco 67/80.

Mark, glad the lid worked. Got the prop yesterday, thanks. I hope to run it next weekend. The MAC21 bearings are in stock. Price is still $41 shipped.

Robert, I have the MAC45 in stock as well. $40/set. the OS PTO are $19/set. Total for all is $64.

Hey Jon I need a set of OS max 21 inboard motor bearings, not sure what size yet, a friends motor and we have not had it apart yet. Are all os21 bearings the same ??

No they do not. My cheat sheet shows the 21 RXM with a 2413 rear bearing, and the 21 RVM with a 2513 rear bearing. but I have never sold any, so I'm not sure that it is correct. Please confirm the engine model, and bearing size. The front bearing is the same on both models.

Jon

Back