Motor bearings, prop nuts, pressure fittings, SS bolt sets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Ron, I did miss your note. I was offline for over a week. The connection on the cruise ship wasn't worth the cost, and I didn't trust the "free wifi" at the ports of call.

I'll have to check my stock on the MAC45 bolts. I prefer to sell these as a set, not just the head bolts. I'm out of town again wrapping up my holiday, but be back tomorrow night. I'll PM you after I have confirmed my stock.

Jon

I am pleased to anounce that I am now a stocking distributor for WIB (Swiss) and GRW (German) HS phenolic and polyamid cage bearings. I will keep most of the popular sizes in stock; and what I don't have, I will order monthly. I will also order ceramic ball bearings for those who want them. These are all Swiss and German precision bearings, no cheap Chinese knock-offs. The first order is here. Please let me know what you need via PM or email. I will reorder every couple weeks, or as demand requires.

Pricing for popular sizes is shown below. If you don't see what you need, drop me a note. Shipping (in USA), insurance, and Paypal is $5 and will cover up to 4 sets of bearings. PM or email for international or higher volume quotes. I also have ceramics available in selected sizes, PM for quote. I have a few Nova Rossi bearings, but only plan to carry up to the 2514 big bearing. Please see Glenn Quarles for your late model NovaRossi needs.

I've had to adjust my prices slightly due to increased cost of my latest orders. In most cased is was only $2/set. I am now providing sealed front bearings for the 21 motors and the CMB/MAC PTO's. Also, the OS PTO bearings are not available with the high speed retainer; they are standard double shielded replacements from the OEM manufacturer. I have reduced the price of those accordingly.

21 IB (FE)(MAC, Valvola) $38

21 K&B OB $37

21 OB style (RE) (CMB RS/LS) $36

45 IB (MAC, CMB, Picco) $42

45 OB (K&B, Nelson) $44

67/80/90 (MAC, CMB HR, Picco, K&B, Kalistrov) $46

CMB 90, 100 EVO $44

101 CMB $48

90 OPS (4 bearings) $72

OS OB PTO bearings (pair) $19

CMB, MAC PTO bearings (pair) $32

K&B OB PTO bearings (pair) $32

Domestic shipping on bearings is $5 for up to 5 sets

Zuber prop nuts :

10-32 (3/16" shaft) $5.00/ package of 10 nuts + $3 domestic shipping

1/4-28 (1/4" shaft) $6.50/ package of 10 nuts + $3 domestic shipping

Tettra 90 degree pipe fittings:

$3.75 ea + $3 domestic shipping

attachicon.gif
tt4216.jpg

Stainless steel engine bolt sets for most motors. Bolts are Aerospace grade SS SHCS.

NR 3.5 $14

MAC21 $15

MAC45 $15

MAC67/84 $16.50 (head cap screws are 180ksi yield armorcoat)

OPS45/67/80 $15

All sets are $3 shipping for up to 10 sets.

I take paypa at [email protected] and I combine shipping charges for multiple items. If you order bearings, the nuts , fittings, or bolt sets will ride for free.
I am interested in > 6 ~Tettra 90 degree pipe fittings:

$3.75 ea + $3 domestic shipping

Please p/m total and pay-pal address sir ...........

Rick Reisinger

Update: I have relocated my home and have recently received a large stocking order. Most sizes ready to ship. Let me know what you need. Prices on the first page are updated (reduced).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jon,

When will you have more of the 90 degree pipe pressure fittings? Thanks.

The large pipe fittings have been discontinued by Tettra. I have sold out completely. I'm trying to find an alternate source at a similar price point. Not having much success.

Jon,

Do you have the bearing #698, they fit the PTO adapter for the NR OB engines. If you do need a price for a pair or two. Thanks.

John

John, I believe that I do have several of the 698 bearings in stock. I'm on the road with work, and won't be back until Sunday evening. I'll have an answer for you by then.

Hi Jon,

I need a set of PTO bearings for a K&B .45 outboard. Do you have any in stock? Let me know price and how to pay you. Thanks.

Rick H.

I will be travelling on business from Sept 3rd -Oct 1st. My last day for shipping will be 9/3 for orders placed through 9/2. I have all sizes of MAC, CMB, OS bearings in stock. I am currently out of the PICCO 67, but will be back in stock when I return in October.

21 IB (FE)(MAC, Valvola) $36
21 K&B OB $36
21 OB style (RE) (CMB RS/LS) $35
45 IB (MAC, CMB, Picco) $41
45 OB (K&B, Nelson) $43
67/80/90 (MAC, CMB HR, Picco, K&B, Kalistrov) $45
CMB 90, 100 EVO $42
101 CMB $46
90 OPS (4 bearings) $70
OS OB PTO bearings (pair) $15
CMB, MAC PTO bearings (pair) $31
K&B OB PTO bearings (pair) $31

Domestic shipping on bearings is $5 for up to 5 sets

Hello Jon, Hope all is well with you! I am in need of a set of bearings for the Mac 21 inboard (607, 6000) Have you any in stock?

Latest posts

Back