K21 Deliveries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
I am starting to receive deliveries of the K21 engines. They are coming in slowly as he can only make 5 to 10 engines per week, given the situation in Ukraine.

The K21 comes with a cable collet for 3/16" cable and two head buttons. One head button is for a standard glow plug and one is for a turbo plug.
The engine does not come with a carburetor. A CMB 21 bolt on carb works well and Speedmaster makes a carb as well.

The K21 price is $350.00 plus $17.00 for Priority mail.

The bearings are adequate, but not the best. I suggest replacing the large bearing before you start racing. I can include #6000 WIB bearing for $12.00.

The original K21 test engines performed well, beyond expectations. After delivering over 100 of the K45 engines without any reported failures and zero complaints, I expect the K21 to be a favorite for both sport and race drivers.

If you want one of the K21 engines please send me a check or money order and your mailing address address. I will not de[posit your payment until your engine is ready to ship.

Again, they are coming in slowly. I have ordered 100 of the K21 engines and at the rate I am receiving them, I expect to have received the complete order in April or May.

Al Hobbs
2402 Old US Highway 91
Cascade, Montana

Thats great news Al! Ive got a lovely case of covid at the moment but as soon as i can get to the Post Office i will get a Postal Money Order out to you! Thanks so much!!

Thats great news Al! Ive got a lovely case of covid at the moment but as soon as i can get to the Post Office i will get a Postal Money Order out to you! Thanks so much!!
I'm sorry to hear you are ill. I hope the recovery is fast.

I have been receiving deliveries and have been shipping out K21 engines as soon as they arrive. So far, 20 engines have been shipped to customers in February. I still have several names on my list.

If you want one, be sure to send me the payment.

Steve, if they turn the engine around and run the shaft under like Terry does on his 21 mono I don’t think you’d need to reverse the engine rotation would you?
John

It's a rear intake motor tho, right?

181711-12625-1180217375-15-0.jpg

Wrap around headers are pretty common and still available aren’t they?
I haven’t disassembled the K21 I won, so I don’t know how much material is on the opposite side of the drum flange.

Back