• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Grab bag lot of parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The selling rules are clear and Bruce was the FIRST ONE to say I'll take it and should have been the one to purchase. There was no offer or deal on the table, only an "I'm interested". If you are truly serious about an item or items but have a question at least say something like I'll take it pending Qs answered or something to that effect. I suggest some of you go read rule #5- MANDATORY RULES FOR SELLING

all I wanted to know is if they were the for outboards or inboards because of the other outboard stuff. I guess I could have done it differently, but it seemed like the right way by the rules

I understand the rules but you should be able to ask a question about the stuff the person is selling before you say I will take it because why would you bye stuff that you don’t need just because this person doesn’t have the common courtesy to reply to his question about what they are selling that makes no sense that would be like someone selling a bunch of head buttons for a cmb 45 but don’t say which motor it was why would you say I will take it without asking what motor it was for you should be able to ask these questions and have a answer before the seller moves on to the next person in line that’s just normal Business why is that so hard for some of you to understand this is my last post on here and for the rest of you that go to post stuff on here to sell think about the person that is asking you things about what you are selling because it might be something they have been looking for for a long time to finish a project and is on a budget that might not need the rest of the stuff so just show some common courtesy when someone ask you a simple question are people like that in real life or just on here because you are not face to face or on a phone call people these days need to be more nicer to there fellow man peace every one
And my the good lord bless you

I give up y’all win y’all keep right on going the way y’all are going and when we are all out of boaters we will be scratching our heads I am glad we are not like this at our races I know I said I was done but I had this done to me a couple of times on here and it is just messed up and all of you that think it’s ok have a problem you don’t see and thanks again for showing me who you are peace ☮️ out

Last edited:
Geez people let it go. We've all been there, myself included. A number of years back I lost out on a smokin' deal on another forum. I posted that I was very interested but had a couple questions, learned the hard way that day when another person posted I'll take it. Now if I'm serious but have Q's I'll say something like "I'll take it pending answer to my question(s)". For every person that's a serious buyer saying I'm interested there's probably 10 who are just curious. And I will go and add even more to rule #5 since it apparently it's not clear enough for some.................. 🙄

I am truly sorry I caused all this Don but sometimes I probably should not open my mouth but I can’t help it I was brought up when someone spoke to you you answered them out of respect you don’t see any of that anymore thanks

Hi Bruce,

Items shipped today.
I will PM tracking details shortly.

Many thanks and happy boating,

Latest posts

Back