Motor bearings, prop nuts, pressure fittings, SS bolt sets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon,

I need a set of HS bearing for the PB/Novarossi PTO, I think they are 698. LMK.

Thanks,

Bill

I am pleased to anounce that I am now a stocking distributor for WIB (Swiss) and GRW (German) HS phenolic and polyamid cage bearings. I will keep most of the popular sizes in stock; and what I don't have, I will order weekly. I will also order ceramic ball bearings for those who want them. These are all Swiss and German precision bearings, no cheap Asian knock-offs. The first order is here. Please let me know what you need via PM or email. I will reorder every couple weeks, or as demand requires.

Pricing for popular sizes is shown below. If you don't see what you need, drop me a note. Shipping (in USA), insurance, and Paypal is $5 and will cover up to 4 sets of bearings. PM or email for international or higher volume quotes. I also have ceramics available in selected sizes, PM for quote. I have a few Nova Rossi bearings, but only plan to carry up to the 2514 big bearing. Please see Glenn Quarles for your late model NovaRossi needs.

I've had to adjust my prices slightly due to increased cost of my latest orders. In most cased is was only $2/set. I am now providing sealed front bearings for the 21 motors and the CMB/MAC PTO's. Also, the OS PTO bearings are not available with the high speed retainer; they are standard double shielded replacements from the OEM manufacturer. I have reduced the price of those accordingly.

21 IB (FE)(MAC, Valvola) $36

21 K&B $30

21 OB style (RE) (CMB RS/LS) $36

45 IB (MAC, CMB, Picco) $38

45 OB (K&B, Nelson) $38

67/80/90 (MAC, CMB HR, Picco, K&B, Kalistrov) $41

90 OPS (4 bearings) $67

OS OB PTO bearings (pair) $19

CMB, MAC PTO bearings (pair) $28

I still have plenty of prop nuts, too!!!
Hi John, I sent a email for a bearing order.

PHIL T

HI, COULD I GET A TOTAL FOR 1 SET OF BEARING FOR EACH MOTOR. CMB 21 VAVOLA- NEW PICCO45 BLUEHEAD- AND A PICCO 80 BLUEHEAD EXR ALSO 3- 90 DEGREE PIPE FITTINGS ALL SHIPPED TO 08094. THANKS HENRY

Jon,

I need to order some of your 90 degree Tetra pressure fittings.

I need 10.

Please let me know a paypal total with shipping.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Back