• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Grab bag lot of parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradSpencer

Everything in the pics.

- 9 7.5cc OB flex shafts(on inspection 5 are good)
- 4 x 7.5cc prop shaft(two are good, two i had bushed but need tolerance increased as they bind)
- prop nuts
- 21 size muffler
- fuel/water fittings(mostly mecoa curved fittings)

- garmin gps, works great.
- various cmb gaskets
- boca cmb bearings (1/.90 EVO?)
- new cmb 1.00/.90 Evo carb
- props as shown. All good, some mod, 1 new ABC, 1 new prather

$140 US shipped with tracking
Paypal

DF215E71-03D5-4B0A-A526-6C93C4C05F37.jpeg19B0BEA3-6000-495F-A00A-7465D364838D.jpeg0181005A-C559-42E9-B3E0-FF9C6B7CDE3E.jpeg9CAEEFD0-F7A3-46BA-B329-201BD105F805.jpeg

Everything in the pics.

- 9 7.5cc OB flex shafts(on inspection 5 are good)
- 4 x 7.5cc prop shaft(two are good, two i had bushed but need tolerance increased as they bind)
- prop nuts
- 21 size muffler
- fuel/water fittings(mostly mecoa curved fittings)

- garmin gps, works great.
- various cmb gaskets
- boca cmb bearings (1/.90 EVO?)
- new cmb 1.00/.90 Evo carb
- props as shown. All good, some mod, 1 new ABC, 1 new prather

$140 US shipped with tracking
Paypal

View attachment 293998
looks like there are 02-quan Octura Flex Hex couplers, for Rossi R65/R80 ?

which shaft size? .187 or .250 ?

I’ll take both. Let me know.

Dave

Thanks Bruce, payment received.
Please PM me shipping address.

I will ship in 3 days and PM tracking details.

Well here we go again a nother member of this site just totally ignoring someone I just don’t understand the person said he was interested in the lot but he ask a question about the props he is in control of your ad until you give him a answer he has 24 hours for you to respond to his question until anyone else has dibs on your add again you simply ignore that person I don’t see how you are not penalized this crap has to stop how do you know that there was something in your lot that this person needed but he just wanted to know about the props it’s a sad thing on here that someone is a rc boater that treated a nother rc boater that way we are all like family on here and at the races I go out of my way to help anyone I can with my tanks to get you your stuff for a race or anything related to what I do so to see someone ignored like that is so sad you need to read the RULES

Hi Garry,

I am not sure what the props are for, they are all mixed sizes. On review of the rules, i will sell the lot to you if required.
paypal:
[email protected]
Bruce - i am really sorry, I will send you a full refund if i am required to sell to someone else. Thank you for the straightforward transaction at a time where i am juggling a few things.

Dave - Sorry only selling as a lot sorry, not separating

Last edited:
I think it might be worth noting Brad hasn’t been active on here for a couple years. For awhile we had a “first to say I’ll take it gets it” rule. It eliminated sellers being led on by multiple inquiries and potential buyers backing out due to drawn out potential deals.
He’s a stand up guy and seller and wouldn’t purposefully ignore the rule set. I didn’t know we got rid of that rule either and I’m on here everyday.

Garry - Payment received, I will ship in the next day or two and PM tracking info.

The outcome of this does not sit well with me, but protocols are protocols, rules are rules.

Bruce - I feel you have the short straw in this. I will send you a full refund shortly. I will also dig through what I have left and pull together some rc gear to send you as gift.

Brandon -thanks for the shared perspective, and kind words

Listen here bud all you had to do was communicate with Gary and try to answer his question but again you ignored him put your self in his shoes for a minute and just think about what you did you didn’t talk to him until you where called out on what you did just live with that for a while I hope someone on here does the same thing to you did to Gary

Back