Motor bearings, prop nuts, pressure fittings, SS bolt sets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto on the fittings Bill got my last one. I knew when I sent him the pipe id hear about that fitting :D :D 10 fittings please

Mike and Bill, 10 of the Tettra 90 fittings are $26.50 + $3 shipping; $29.50 total. My paypal is the same as my email; [email protected]

David, I don't have any ceramic 6001 in stock, but will inquire to my supplier. I'll PM you back with detials once I know more.

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be the cost for all (4) bearings for a K&B .82 O/B? (2 crank bearings & 2 PTO bearings)

jon , i need a set of bearings for my rossi axe 21 ob...i can pay with a mo...thanks...bob
Do you need just the motor bearings or motor and PTO? Can you confirm the size of the bearings? I don't have them on my master list. I have the front bearing as a 607 (7ID x 19OD x 6 wide), and the rear as 2614 (14ID x 25OD x 6 wide). THe older Rossi OB used a 698 (8ID x 19OD x 6 wide) bearings in hte PTO, but I don't know about the AXE. Please confirm if you can.

Jon

jon , i need a set of bearings for my rossi axe 21 ob...i can pay with a mo...thanks...bob
Do you need just the motor bearings or motor and PTO? Can you confirm the size of the bearings? I don't have them on my master list. I have the front bearing as a 607 (7ID x 19OD x 6 wide), and the rear as 2614 (14ID x 25OD x 6 wide). THe older Rossi OB used a 698 (8ID x 19OD x 6 wide) bearings in hte PTO, but I don't know about the AXE. Please confirm if you can.

Jon
jon . i need bearings for the motor , i'll have to measure the bearings , i'll get back to you later...bob

Jon
jon . i need bearings for the motor , i'll have to measure the bearings , i'll get back to you later...bob
jon , you have a PM ...bob

I need Bearings for my Mac 21 Outboards just in case please advice on price and availability thanks..

julian

Correct, $36 is for the front and rear crank bearings. The MAC OB motor bearings are the same as the OS, and CMB 21RS/LS. The 2ea PTO bearings are $30/set. Please PM if you need more details, I sometimes don't check the thread very often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tettra 90 degree pipe fittings:

$2.75 ea + $3 domestic shipping

How much for 6 shipped to Canada

What is the thread on those 90 degree fittings? How long is the threaded section?

Latest posts

Back