• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale FOR SALE / CMB 45 / ANDY BROWN PIPES / MUCK 90 & 80 PIPES / TURBO PLUGS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert Araujo

Hello Guys,

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. I recently decided to dust off my riggers and decided to finish my twin VAC 91 all carbon Crapshooter. I sold my Carbon Crapshooter 45 so I have my new CMB 45 spare engine FOR SALE along with all my 45 pipes. If you look at each pipe in the picture you will see a set of numbers that indicates the pipe number for ID purposes and the price of that particular pipe. The CMB 45 is $400 and is a new engine that I had broke in and had as my spare in case I ever needed it at a race. It was never used. I'm not 100% but I think it has my ceramic hybrid bearings installed.

There are also two Al Hobbs pipes which are suppose to be a copy of the old Rossi 80/90 Pipes. Those pipes do not belong to me but are available at $90 per pipe. Also available are a few 80 Muck pipes. Take a look at the pictures below.

Add $15 to each order for shipping. I will cover any overage on shipping.

Looking forward to seeing you guys lakeside in 2023.

Regards,

THANKS!

Albert Araujo

I WILL EDIT LISTING AS ITEMS ARE SOLD

1) 45 PIPES NUMBERS 7 SOLD
2) CMB 45 WATER JACKET SOLD
6) CMD PIPE #5 & #6 Pending Payment

Attachments​

• CMB 45 Engine.jpg
    CMB 45 Engine.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 Head & Header.jpg
    45 Head & Header.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 Pipes.jpg
    45 Pipes.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 45 Pipes 2.jpg
    45 Pipes 2.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Muck 80 Pipes.jpg
    Muck 80 Pipes.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Al Hobbs Pipes.jpg
    Al Hobbs Pipes.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: 3 minutes ago
2012 TWIN CMB 80 CARBON CRAPSHOOTER
2012 CMB45(VAC) CARBON CRAPSHOOTER
2012 CMB67/80 CARBON CRAPSHOOTER
2012 CMB.91(VAC) 44" SEADUCER

2013 CMB GAS POWERED CARBON CRAPSHOOTER
2022 TWIN CMB VAC 91 CARBON CRAPSHOOTER

Last edited:
I’ll take 3 of the Muck 90 pipes. The first one on the left and the 2 on the far right. So all 3 that don’t have the bracket welded on it. PM me payment details. Thanks,Jeff Lutz

Looks like my post from earlier saying I would take the Muck 90 pipes was wiped out SMH . I replied shortly after it was posted and when it was moved my reply was wiped out ..

Tom,
I think the sale thread was doubled posted by accident, your post may have been on the duplicate thread

Looks like my post from earlier saying I would take the Muck 90 pipes was wiped out SMH . I replied shortly after it was posted and when it was moved my reply was wiped out ..
Tom,
I have one left, the one with the welded bracket. These pipes are super heavy wall thickness so the bracket can be easily taken off. Call me if you want it. Albert 786-280-1246

Back