Gas Carb Shields by Lipgens Fabrication

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Lipgens

Vendor
I was having a hard time finding the right carb cover for my Gas rigger. I finally gave up and made my own. It ended up working great so I decided to make them available to everyone else. This isn't anything new just my solution to a common problem some of us run into. It comes with a shield, HDPE back plate and 3 nylon nuts & bolts. The back plate comes blank so you can angle the shield to fit your application.

I currently have the material for 20, if there is enough interest I will order more.

Price- $15.00 ea. plus $3.50 shipping.

IMG_20141115_140429_889.jpg

IMG_20141115_142355_287.jpg

IMG_20141115_142517_860.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, I am having issues right now and have had fits trying to make something that looks like this, same problem in a very thin mono with no hatch. You will get my order this week !!

Ryan

I would like 2 of these. I sent you a PM. If you could send me your PayPal I will get you payment right away.

Thanks

Glenn

All sold out for now, more material is on the way!

I will update when the new batch is available.

Thanks for your support!

Ryan

Ryan, Can you do those covers in different colors? Reason I ask is think they be great as air clam shells on Thunderboats and 1/6 scale gas.............==={}

I received the Carb Shield. Really nicely made - it's going to work perfect for me with minimal work to mount to the carb. Still leaves room to get in there and choke the engine.

Thanks again

Glenn

Back