• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DAC 21 outboard withlawless and all goodies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have for sale a DAC 21 power head with a lawless lower unit (OS stub shaft), Gadget pipe, header, oiler, highjacker mount, Frank Orlic .338 carb with os mix control and cable mounts. Motor has vary vary little run time,less than 10 tanks 55% fuel. Motor looks like new inside no junk here. Would like to get $550.00 shipped in USA.

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice motor I run the same setup myself, what are you useing for the oiler?

Came from Andrew in Sydney Australia. Is the gadget version
default_rolleyes.gif
I have 900.00 in this setup. Pipes work great (lots of rpm's)

Gadget pipe, James. Long discontinued, but I believe someone in Australia made a few recently.

LOL, butch was posting while I was typing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested if I had the cash but its been tough since December!

I do have a suggestion as to how you could acquire tires for your truck making payments on that $1100. I bought tires at a certain auto repair shop that at the time offered 18 months to pay interest free for a purchase of $800 or more however they recently changed banks that they deal with and now only offer 12 months interest free.

Thanks for info Ron. I will get by. It's this daycare for my little girl that sucks 550.00 mo is crazy. Life go's on and I will make it work. I love this hobby and would hate to give it up.

Got your pm, but I also got the info I wanted to ask you about the motor. I understand you could only get part for it in Europe, there for I am going to stay with a motor that I can get parts from the U.S. and Canada. Thanks again.

Back