• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More outboard stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Still trying to thin out my collection. Prices do not include shipping. I prefer PayPal. I can deliver to Atlanta next weekend.

1. HTB290 w/ Novarossi 35plus21 outboard power head on K&B 7.5 lower unit, Silver Bullit HP pipe and LaFleur T101 prop this boat was IMPBA 2010 National Champion, US-1and Excellence of Performance. It was also IMPBA 2011 National Champion. Boat includes servos

, third channel mixture control and LaFleur motor mount. Boat is ready to run less Tx/Rx. Very easy to drive boat, and fast in smooth or rough water.

Asking $450.00 OBO. Will separate, but won't sell prop alonevcm_s_kf_repr_834x623.jpg.

2. HTB290 w/Picco .21 power head on K&B 21 lower unit. Motor is air cooled and has a Rossi 21 pipe. Boat includes servos and mixture control. Motor has LaFleur motor mount. Boat has been repaired, but is in good condition. Boat is ready to run less Tx/Rx. Asking $275.00 OBO.photo (19).JPGphoto (20).JPG

3. Lawless 21 lower unit W/ K&B propshaft assy. Includes steering arm but needs drive cable. Has motor mount plate for K&B 21. Asking $75.00 OBO.

4. Novarossi .21 inboard w/air cooled head. Includes cable collet. Asking $50.00 OBOphoto (18).JPGphoto (17).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The red HTB290. It has had the right pickle fork replaced. If you want the hull only, I will sell it for $75.00 plus shipping. It includes servos and r/c mixture control.

Latest posts

Back