Ops Dac 21 Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcmutant

Any one in tunnel land run the ops DAC 3.5 outboard I have one on my vision with a lawless leg and a high jack mount with a gadget pipe ,center of propshaft is 1/8-1/4 above bottom of boat I had problem with card so swap out with novarossi motor does not want to run runs about 30 yds and dies can't figure it out also running Marks mod 442 prop any suggestion mahalo Jon

Oh OKay, I had a Tecnopower header and the little nipple on he bottom had to be plugged. I also noticed that the motor loves fuel on my flow meter I am at 120. I have not tried a 442 yet you may want to try a little smaller prop.

Rene

Oh OKay, I had a Tecnopower header and the little nipple on he bottom had to be plugged. I also noticed that the motor loves fuel on my flow meter I am at 120. I have not tried a 442 yet you may want to try a little smaller prop.Rene
Rene are u running the stock carb or a modified I swapped out the stock plastic arm with a cmb aluminum arm but can't get it tune right so I swapped to a novarossi mod carb from woods with remote needle flowed with Boris meter at 160

Sorry to say this but the OPS carb has not worked at all,I am using a F Orlic carb with a 338 bore.I am also using a boris meter gen 3 and 160 seems to be a good starting point for most 21's not the OPS bring it to 120 and try again also let it idle a bit before putting it in the water to let it build a little heat.

Rene

Sorry to say this but the OPS carb has not worked at all,I am using a F Orlic carb with a 338 bore.I am also using a boris meter gen 3 and 160 seems to be a good starting point for most 21's not the OPS bring it to 120 and try again also let it idle a bit before putting it in the water to let it build a little heat.Rene
Thanks Rene I'll try it this weekend or maybe buy a f-orlic .338 carb if I can find one mahalo Jon

Back