• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD..Novarossi Motor, Outboard kit, Cranks, Plugs, Ect.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Selling off all the Outboard stuff I have left, more to come when I find the time.

SOLD to Ken1. Novarossi RX-21 in excellent condition, Turbo Plug, Breakin time and 5 heat races on the motor, it is still a SOB to get started. I ran this motor as a O/B motor. $210.00 shipped in USA.

SOLD to James2. Novarossi 14mm Outboard Conv. Kit, Modified Crank, PTO with new bearing with ceramic balls, Van's Racing Flywheel ans 2 extra sets of PTO Bearings with Ceramic ball. In very good condution, I won Dist 12 Championship in 2009 with this kit. $175.00 Shipped in the USA.

SOLD3. ( 2 ) Novarossi .28 Outboard Crank, New. $125.00 Shipped in USA.

SOLD to James4. DJ Carb with OS Needle in very good condition. $75.00 Shipped in USA.

SOLD to Tim 5. O'Donnell OD097 Turbo Plugs (15 ), $65.00 Shipped in USA.

SOLD to Tom 6. Lawless 3.5 Lower unit with steering arm, Fred made this lower for me it is milled out in several places inside to shave off some weight. $125.00 Shipped in USA.

7. Van's Racing PTO Center Shaft, $25.00 Shipped in the USA.

If you need more info please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Bill

Sale 2.jpg

Sale 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bill,

I'd like to buy the turbo plugs - Can you send me a total including shipping to Australia please?

Thanks,

Tim

if you dont end up shipping to Australia i will take the plugs

never mind on the glow plugs i need a cold plug and these are listed as med and for car/truck

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

I'll take the other NR .28 OB Crank if you still have it. PM me your PayPal. Now I will have to bug Kentley to see what the heck I can use it for!!!!!........ ;)

Back