Carolina Showdown 2008, May 16-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scooter & gavin, our season runs a little later than yours, way up north, here. that means we are in the peak of pine crack season ! i'll have a fresh batch for ya'll, so you can make it through the race wekend........ see ya fri., about noon.

Last edited by a moderator:
scooter & gavin, our season runs a little later than yours, way up north, here. that means we are in the peak of pine crack season ! i'll have a fresh batch for ya'll, so you can make it through the race wekend........ see ya fri., about noon.
Hook Us Up Dude! Nothing But Oak Down Here!!!

It was plentiful at Atlanta but the supply has dried up down South since then. You'll have to get with Robin about the current Northern Supply and Prices. Don't be shocked if Robin throws in a Gas Surcharge too. Fuel Prices are killing the Pine Crack Prices!

For all those interested, I will have boxes of Kleenex and Claritin for sale. Kleenex boxes or single does of 24 hour Claritin will be $10 each. Sure they're pricey, but think how much cleaner your sleeves will be! :p Save $ by buying one box of Kleenex and a weekend supply of Claritin (3 days) for only $42. :D

scooter & blaise - i do have a "lower priced spread"/ no gas surcharge on this reclaimed pine crack. it's the stuff i catch when i backwash the pool filter. if you don't mind the chlorine & algacide, it can save you some $...........but, if you want the first rate, uncut stuff, it's gonna cost ya !

Ok.....like meangreen is 12 years old? Are these post of his a joke? Am I missing something? Chuck, clue me in.....
prolly closer to 10, blaise :eek: :lol: :lol: . just too much pine crack, he'll NEVER be right.
No Blaise is right Im 12 and it the Oak crack now oh and that new head injury see you guys at rhe pond this weekend I am in the middle of finishing a new boat :p :lol: :lol:

and Mike your buying I will be there

Gavin

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the pond on Friday.

We will be doing photos onsite at the race from the trailer, hopefully set up directly behind the drivers stand, so please stop by and check us out.

As far as the Crack goes, Pine, Oak, what's the difference :unsure:

Lets go racin!!

Doug

We will be doing photos onsite at the race from the trailer, hopefully set up directly behind the drivers stand, so please stop by and check us out.

Lets go racin!!

Doug
you are right they all suck except hineysuckle mmmm smells so good :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Lets go racin!!

Doug
you are right they all suck except hineysuckle mmmm smells so good :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:
Everybody loves sone Hineysuckle Gav!!! :D

Lets go racin!!

Doug
its good stuff cant get enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets go racin!!

Doug
I guess we know who's hiney he suckles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets go racin!!

Doug
I guess we know who's hiney he suckles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arent you supposed to be in Vegas Donald :lol: :lol:

are you hiding Don dont see you listed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lets go racin!!

Doug
Hineysuckle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott, I'm takin the trailer down tommorow morning. Gonna try to be there early Friday morning as well. My son is going to race for the first time in the RTR class and needs some one on one buoy time if ya know what I mean. He is so excited.

See ya Friday,

Doug

Latest posts

Back