9th Annual Batavia Race Aug 6th & 7th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok its official.. i cant make it..

mainly because my two boats that i have one sold.. the other just plain sucks .. .. oh well

have fun guys.. take plenty of pics

Hey man, I can see the list is growing...talked to Jim Phelps tonight....looks like some battles are forming! Yeeha! :D Can't wait!

One more thing, looks like some people are interested in other things....

P hydro and O hydro are not amoung them but other classes are :) Interesting.

thanks,

Steve

jstevens said:
Pagemaster said:
looking like its going to be a good turn out!
106382[/snapback]

Maybe if I twist your arm you can come up....

twist.... :blink:

Jeff

106432[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to let everyone know that this is the LAST day for Pre-Registration.

The Squeeky door is about to close and the next time you can Register is August 6th and 7th paying the appropriate fees.

If you still want to get in on the savings contact me asap at [email protected]...

Where is that sleepyhead Dennis... :lol:

Jeff

Hey bud sorry man.I am having a big sale at work and havent had time but i am comming.If you could pm me your number today ill call you tonight.Thanks for the reminder....Sleepy head out !!!!

Yahaa, can't wait to see ya. Make sure Paul comes as well! :D

thanks

Steve

Dennis Whitt said:
Hey bud sorry man.I am having a big sale at work and havent had time but i am comming.If you could pm me your number today ill call you tonight.Thanks for the reminder....Sleepy head out !!!!
107855[/snapback]

Dennis Whitt said:
107855[/snapback]

Dennis youve got PM.

I talked to Comfort INN which is #1 on the Batavia Hotel list.

Why are they #1?

Indoor Pool & Hot Tub.

7 Minutes from the site.

4 Years Old.

Continental Breakfast

Jacuzzi Suites

Good Dinnerplace on corner (within walking distance)

Quiet Area

and very nice clean rooms.

They have adjoining rooms and 1 Tower Suite, which is like an apartment.

This year we put on hold 10 rooms until August 1st.

Use the key word "Batavia Nationals" and you get a room rate of $89.99 for 1 king or 2 twins.

If you register past August 1st you can still get the same rate, I just cannot guarentee availability.

You can get hotel info and some maps on the www.bataviarc.com site.

Hotel phone ## 630-208-8811

Any questions feel free to ask.

Jeff

Well, bad news for me....my son's 2nd birthday (grandparents) just got elevated above the trip.

:( The only hope for the future is that he will want to race more than stay at home. <_<

I guess a grown man should think about his son's birthday over his hobby.... :(

Steve

jstevens said:
I talked to Comfort INN which is #1 on the Batavia Hotel list.
Why are they #1?

Indoor Pool & Hot Tub.

7 Minutes from the site.

4 Years Old.

Continental Breakfast

Jacuzzi Suites

Good Dinnerplace on corner (within walking distance)

Quiet Area

and very nice clean rooms.

They have adjoining rooms and 1 Tower Suite, which is like an apartment.

This year we put on hold 10 rooms until August 1st.

Use the key word "Batavia Nationals" and you get a room rate of $89.99 for 1 king or 2 twins.

If you register past August 1st you can still get the same rate, I just cannot guarentee availability.

You can get hotel info and some maps on the www.bataviarc.com site.

Hotel phone ## 630-208-8811

Any questions feel free to ask.

Jeff

107905[/snapback]

Hey guys looking for Jeff S to get hooked up for batavia.Jeff if your out there give me a call please.517-851-7201....Thanks

Dennis:

I know Jeff is pretty busy with all the last minute preparations. All the details for registration are on the site (at www.bataviarc.com), and let me know if you need anything in particular.

Looking forward to a great race!

:D

Ken

Dennis Whitt said:
Hey guys looking for Jeff S to get hooked up for batavia.Jeff if your out there give me a call please.517-851-7201....Thanks
108556[/snapback]

Back