9th Annual Batavia Race Aug 6th & 7th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never ran the brushed N2 1/16th Scale myself. I was surprised to see guys I knew had the experience having problems with them.

Seemed there were more dead boats on the water than finishing boats.

If it was me running them I would expect the fire to include the batteries, the speedo and it woul burst through the deck. Melting the end bells off? Well these guys just aren't even trying.

ok cool to see everything calmed down

as ts davis knows i have a fine design 32 inch mono that runs on 12 to 20 cells... it has a graupner 700 size motor its a sealed type motor.. direct drive..

could i come and race this boat?/

i just want it to be a expierence...

i dont care if im not the fastest

i just would like to know...

but i dont really have a ride out there... but if my freind decides he wants to go.. ill end up goin.. but i wont if i cant race.... please let me know whats up

:D or if someone local is goin and has a bit of spare room... i could tag along with... i would pay my way there :D :D lol

charles maley said:
as ts davis knows i have a fine design 32 inch mono that runs on 12 to 20 cells... it has a graupner 700 size motor its a sealed type motor.. direct drive..

i just would like to know...

but i dont really have a ride out there... but if my freind decides he wants to go.. ill end up goin.. but i wont if i cant race.... please let me know whats up

:D or if someone local is goin and has a bit of spare room... i could tag along with...  i would pay my way there  :D   :D   lol

104773[/snapback]

Your going to be on the large side of things, but the 32 could run in p mono and p spec offshore. Both run 12 cells.

charles maley said:

Yes you can run it like Pagemaster said it might be a little long.

You can run it in Offshore as well as the P Mono. It is up to you.

Coming to Batavia will be a good experience for you as well as getting ideas for your next boat project. I hope you can make it and find someone to hookup with as far as ride goes..... How local are you?

Jeff

Jeff he can do what I do, "Pray to mother nature for high winds"! Then he can watch the little boats flip on their lids :D

well just got back from foot surgery... it was a overnighter

still feelin the effects of the vicodin es but bear with me ... local i am in michigan... sterling heights michigan to be exact..

lol steve you crack me up .. pray for high winds .. lol

ill prolly run 12 cells if thats what it calls for.. thats if i even make it..

thanks for the imput..

have a good one

Pagemaster said:
Jeff he can do what I do, "Pray to mother nature for high winds"! Then he can watch the little boats flip on their lids  :D
104843[/snapback]

Although with the higher winds I have seen some of the bigger boats get a mind of their own... :unsure: ... regardless should still be fun!

Jeff

charles maley said:
well just got back from foot surgery... it was a overnighter still feelin the effects of the vicodin es but bear with me ... local i am in michigan... sterling heights michigan to be exact..

lol steve you crack me up .. pray for high winds .. lol

ill prolly run 12 cells if thats what it calls for.. thats if i even make it..

thanks for the imput..

have a good one

104957[/snapback]

Well if you rent a motorized wheelchair and start about... NOW... I think you could make it... :lol: :blink:

Hope to see you in Aug. ;)

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
good, now everyone is playing nicey nicey....

Alan....Howard...Dennis.....

come on out guys and play! I know you all need some more Barracuda125 controllers and Batavia (many thanks to Shawn and Castle crew) is GIVING THEM AWAY.

see other thread: http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=10870

come out and get em wet with the Chitown gang!

actually i know this guy.. that races sedans with me.. he has a electric wheelchair.. he hopped it up.. he has four car batteries... a sound system and it does 35 mph its insane.... its soo cool maybe i should ask him to borrow it ... it also has a little trailer on it

charles maley said:
actually i know this guy.. that races sedans with me.. he has a electric wheelchair.. he hopped it up.. he has four car batteries... a sound system and it does 35 mph its insane.... its soo cool maybe i should ask him to borrow it ... it also has a little trailer on it
105264[/snapback]

You should not have mentioned that, now we will be expecting you... lol :lol:

kensmith said:
good, now everyone is playing nicey nicey....Alan....Howard...Dennis.....

come on out guys and play! I know you all need some more Barracuda125 controllers and Batavia (many thanks to Shawn and Castle crew) is GIVING THEM AWAY.

105242[/snapback]

Ken,

Howie and I are seriously considering it. Canada has a weed problem...like thats news :unsure: .....the Canadian FE'ers have hooked up with some Nitro guys and we have been invited so it's still a toss up. (Both events on the same weekend)

I would like to attend both but you know that's physically impossible....Batavia would be perfect shoe in but you that Drobie guy will be there and then there's that speed freak Dan Proulx. :D

Any chance of you guys guaranteeing A/C in the pits? :)

AlanN said:
105379[/snapback]

Hi Alan,

We always have A/C power in or around the pitz.

If it gets too hot we have turned on the AirConditioner in the past.

Hope you can make it.

Jeff

Alan,

None of the MN or WI guys will be attending Batavia this year.

Maybe next year?

Dan

Ken,

Howie and I are seriously considering it. Canada has a weed problem...like thats news :unsure: .....the Canadian FE'ers have hooked up with some Nitro guys and we have been invited so it's still a toss up. (Both events on the same weekend)

I would like to attend both but you know that's physically impossible....Batavia would be perfect shoe in but you that Drobie guy will be there and then there's that speed freak Dan Proulx. :D

105379[/snapback]

Dan Proulx said:
Maybe next year?

Dan

105412[/snapback]

Dan, That's a bummer, sorry to hear that you guys can't make it down this year. It's really too bad as this year is shaping up to be the best ever!

It's a shame that proud papa Dan will not be around to see his boat on all those 2005 Shirts. It's a great boat, and a great design by Jeffery too :D

hmmmm does that mean that you and Mark are both leaving their Top 10 spots open for challenge??? :blink: :D

Dan Proulx said:
Alan,
That is too bad.

Looks like you will miss competing against some very fast boaters including Hughey, Phelps, Whitt, Hill, Smith, Caputo, Mayuga, Schmidt, Benson and Nissen. I hope your position in the top 10 does not slide back too far.. then again, you made plans not to come this year. Maybe we will see you next year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Excitement of Batavia Continues! ! !

Who will be the 2nd double digit winner? This year?

In the race to #1 Ed Hughey is outta sight! The #2 spot is wide open, attainable by the top 10..... who will it be?

Who will be the 5th B.A.D. Winner! ? !

Who will be the 1st to set New Record times on our now 5 lap 1/10th oval?

Will we ever get rain?

It will be a very exciting event, our sponsors continue to surprise us with awesome raffle prizes and representation!

Thanks to all for help making this year the best yet! ! !

:D Jeff

Pre-Registration Entries are Posted, so far....

www.bataviarc.com

Back