2012 IMPBA Nitro Internats Race Is Now Open For Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey where's Doc Turner's and Mark Bullard's entries??? They were some of the ones squawkin' the loudest at Charleston over making this a full blown Internats. :rolleyes:
Don you are so good with your vocabulary. Yes we were supporting the traditional Nats. The date that was chosen conflicts with a family event. It will be the first time my brothers and sister are getting together since our Mother passed away in Feb. So I am sorry we can,t be there, but family prorities come first. BTW I will put our record up against most anyones in terms of the number of internats attended or the amount of traveling we do to support races. We will truely miss the racing and activities and I do think the NATS is a unique event and nothing gets better than competing for US 1.

Hey where's Doc Turner's and Mark Bullard's entries??? They were some of the ones squawkin' the loudest at Charleston over making this a full blown Internats. :rolleyes:
Don you are so good with your vocabulary. Yes we were supporting the traditional Nats. The date that was chosen conflicts with a family event. It will be the first time my brothers and sister are getting together since our Mother passed away in Feb. So I am sorry we can,t be there, but family prorities come first. BTW I will put our record up against most anyones in terms of the number of internats attended or the amount of traveling we do to support races. We will truely miss the racing and activities and I do think the NATS is a unique event and nothing gets better than competing for US 1.
Well that's too bad Doc and we'll miss seeing you there but there's no denying you were VERY vocal at Charleston last fall about them doing the full US-1 format. It is what it is................

Well that's too bad Doc and we'll miss seeing you there but there's no denying you were VERY vocal at Charleston last fall about them doing the full US-1 format. It is what it is................
Don, We do believe and will always support the concept of a traditional Internats and was going to be there. But a lot has happened as mentioned since last fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don.. You cant take toy boats and place it in front of life.. You know this.. you mix it in when you can.

I take mine shaken.. not stirred! :rolleyes:

Good luck to all "mixing" at the 2012 IMPBA Internats!

Grim

Don.. You cant take toy boats and place it in front of life.. You know this.. you mix it in when you can.

I take mine shaken.. not stirred! :rolleyes:

Good luck to all "mixing" at the 2012 IMPBA Internats!

Grim
Hey I know that all too well having been down that road myself.

Well, the carter clan entries are in. 3 RTR, 2 Junior .21, and an Single Engine F Hydro. Really looking forward to running the F hydro against some of the best drivers out there, the learning curve starts, I'm going after Stu :eek:

Well, the carter clan entries are in. 3 RTR, 2 Junior .21, and an Single Engine F Hydro. Really looking forward to running the F hydro against some of the best drivers out there, the learning curve starts, I'm going after Stu :eek:
Is that a puppy barking at the big dogs from the porch. :D Great you and Kerri are coming. B)

I have an important update to provide to all coming or considering coming. The updates are:

1. The entry deadline has been extended to Wednesday May 16th. I cannot extend it any longer as we have 5 sets of trophies to buy and/or engrave and will not have the opportunity to complete them if it is extended longer.

2. In conference with the IMPBA national board, if you are a member of IMPBA or a guest racer in good standing (paid up dues) with either NAMBA or APBA, and pay the $10 guest fee, you MAY compete in all portions for the US-1 title for the classes that will be run. That means if you do well enough in the heat racing portion and qualify for the time trial portions, you may continue with them. I have updated post #1 with more information and details.

3. With the attendance being fairly low due to the poor economy and the length of the race, we have adjusted the race entry class limits to the following:

a. Classes that have 6 or more entries for the heat racing portion on Sunday through Wednesday will be US-1 classes.

b. Classes that have either 4 or 5 entries will run as a heat racing class but not for the US-1 titles.

c. Classes less than 4 entries will be canceled with refunds provided at the race only for US-1 classes (Sunday to Wednesday).

d. Specialty classes running on Saturday must have 3 or more entries to run. May run 4 or 5 rounds instead of 3, time permitting.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not forget that the deadline for entering the 2012 Nitro Internats is this coming Wednesday, May 16th. Entry info is contaiend in post #1. A LOT of work has been done by a number of people to make this year's Internats great. The CMB course is certified for records, something that has not been available for several Internats races.

John,

I tried to sign my nephew up and the site will not let me. I checked Junior .21 and RTR. When I click continue it asks me to pick a class? ? ?

Anyway, Entry for both Classes by Nicholas Carter, Junior .21 freq 74, RTR is DSM, also need an extra banquet ticket, my dad is coming to watch the kids race.

If you get it fixed before tonight let me know and I will sign up thru rcracingevents.

Thanks

Doug

John,

I tried to sign my nephew up and the site will not let me. I checked Junior .21 and RTR. When I click continue it asks me to pick a class? ? ?

Anyway, Entry for both Classes by Nicholas Carter, Junior .21 freq 74, RTR is DSM, also need an extra banquet ticket, my dad is coming to watch the kids race.

If you get it fixed before tonight let me know and I will sign up thru rcracingevents.

Thanks

Doug
It is open for entries. Get er done!

John,

Thanks

Doug
It is open for entries. Get er done!
Got er done! thanks

Do I pay for the extra banquet ticket at the race?

We have had a scratch in D OB Tunnel leaving it with 5 entries, 1 short for a US-1 class. Anyone want to run one or loan one out to make it a US-1 class?

We have 4 D (40) Mono entries, 2 short of the US-1 class being made. Anyone have any more to run or loan out?

I will keep the entries open one more day - today - to try and get some more in.

Last edited by a moderator:
John I have a 40 mono to loan out if any one wants to run it.

Can not make it don't have the time off work or the cash for the whole week.

Marty, Dick all yours if you want it or any one else.

O and it dose run good!

David

Latest posts

Back