2012 IMPBA Nitro Internats Race Is Now Open For Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racers,

Wish I could be there to race and see all of my racing friends, but timing and personal issues do not allow this year. To the host club, thank you for all the hours and efforts you have put forward to make this a good time for all. Racers, good luck to each one of you and please do not forget, It's over grown kids playing with toy boats.

May we all continue to keep the little kid in us, and enjoy playing with our boats for many years.

Mike Laing

Performance Model Boat Club

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting excited, boats are almost ready, a few more testing days at the lake this weekend and the kids will be ready to have some fun. 9 more days till race day for us. Really looking forward to actually having some time to mingle a little and just have some fun.

The kids are racing RTR and Junior .21, I'm gonna try my hand at a F Hydro Cajun Bullet. :huh: Taking the video cam so will have some vids to post up.

Racers,

Wish I could be there to race and see all of my racing friends, but timing and personal issues do not allow this year. To the host club, thank you for all the hours and efforts you have put forward to make this a good time for all. Racers, good luck to each one of you and please do not forget, It's over grown kids playing with toy boats.

May we all continue to keep the little kid in us, and enjoy playing with our boats for many years.

Mike Laing

Performance Model Boat Club
A wiseman said : NO One ever got RICH & FAMOUS at the same time.... Racing Model Boats!!

Latest posts

Back