46" Gas F1 tunnel build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys the vinyl finally got finished and was able to pick it up and add to the hull.

Not exactly as i planned but close enough.

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

LOL not quite

still waiting for flexi grease,flysky radio and cooling pipe

other problem is all the ponds are thick in ice :(

Well than you can test it in your bathtub. LOL We have the same problem here it is winter but we all cant wait for open ice free water. I guess we will have to wait on mother nature. Boat looks great otherwise.

Beau

Cheer Beau

yep will have to wait im afraid so once this 1 done ill have to make a start on my 3 x deep mono plugs instead while i wait LOL

as for bath tub,it doesnt fit LOL

Hell Daren were in the middle of winter and theres hardly any ice!! Spring is right aroynd the corner too.

Ubec arrived and managed to install it and set the servos up ,i used old tx and spare rx for now till new flysky radio arrives.

DSC01735.jpg

short vid

Darren, I would get a better engine it sounds pretty quit!! LOL I thought it would be a little louder. Looks good

Wow! That's an extreme amount of rudder throw! :)

Beautiful work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now thats funny!! Nice one Darren
Anything for laugh hey eric haha

Wow! That's an extreme amount of rudder throw! :)

Beautiful work.
Thanks Mike

it is for now,once the new radio arrives i can set the EPA's ,only set it up for position of the servo horns on the servos

new radio and cooling pipe should be here this week so will be ready for 1st firing up :rolleyes:

Well guys 6mths from design to finally finished project and now shes ready to run,just add fuel/oil and pond

Hope you like

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01743.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01745.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01748.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01750.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

Wanna say big thanks to La-tiff (bodyguard boats), Joe petro (zippkits),Dave marles (prestwich models) & Mr parks (RCMK)

and everybody else who advised with this build.

Thanks Guys

Hey guys

managed to finally fire up the engine and test the cooling system and everything seems to be working,1 thing i have got is a vibrating sound so gonna check everything back over and make sure iv tightend everything properly,ill find the culprit and sort it before going any further and running it.

Hey guy managed to get wet today

Not great 1st run but going again tomorrow due to running out of time today and need to setup the carb as its running too lean

but got some shots of it sitting on the water

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

Question time now

will the carb settings be much different since adding the K30 topkit compared to the standard engine and carb settings

If so how many turns from closed would be a good starting point

Back