Why JD Mostly Runs Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"it is awesome work reclaiming you boat from the splinters that it was."

spliters? all it need was duct tape, a big bottle of ca and acelerator and it would have been good to go :D :D :D :D nice work mike, hope to see you at the district race in my stomping grounds :p ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the second coat of primer is drying as we speak. I did end up filling the holes and sanding everything again. I would post a pic but it is the same as the one before. Gray parts hanging in the air. ;)

Mike

Last night I was able to get the second coat of primer sanded and shot the base white. I had a little sag towards the nose. No problem, sanded it out as i will shot yellow over the top.

Shot the yellow this morning. I notice this afternoon a little sag in the paint. I hate that. Not as bad as the first one. Not going to redo it. You can't see that as it goes by at 80 mph. I can live with it. Besides with my luck, new paint jobs don't last long we me. Usually first time out something happens

Mike

I masked up for the blue last night and shot it this morning. I got the mask off and ask the boy how it looked. Awesome was his response. He does so love to work with his dad in the garage on boats.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as your are painting, maybe you can just spray a coat of yellow on that Mutt....lol..

Charley

I ended up setting up the twin receivers like Mark said. I replaced the switch set up to the push/pull type. It already had the twin antenna tubes. The NAMBA nats is going to be a blast with the 21 twin boats that have entered. 25 days and counting. I can't wait. We have one more race before nats. I plan on testing and dialing her in there. Well that about raps it up. Hope everyone enjoy this. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work too. Signing off.

Mike

Fat chance. I hate painting. If you did not notice in some of the shots that I still have a few that don't have any paint. I am in no rush there Charley.

Mike

Looks awesome Mike! job well done for sure. good luck at the nats, 21 twins sounds liike a handful.

~James

Back