• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mike Luszcz 7.5 Outboard Kneeler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
Mike built this hull when he first started building boats. I think even before he started his model boat business. He scaled up a set of plans for my 35" Kneeler to 42". It is WOF construction. I'm not sure Mike ever ran the boat before he sold it to me. After I received the boat, it just sat in my shop till last spring when I decided to set it up. It probably runs about 40 - 42 mph and corners fine with the big turn fin. It is a great running sport boat. However, as I begin my 50th year of racing next year I'm thinning my fleet.

The boat is being sold without servos/fuel tank, and engine. I located a box at my local hobby shop of just sufficient size to ship the boat. I would like to get $100 for the boat and $60 for cost of shipping it in the U.S. It just flat costs BIG BUCKS to ship oversize boxes by those brown trucks.

I don't have a PayPal account, so a check or money order will work just fine.

Happy Holidays,

JD

That brings back memories. That was the second wood boat I ever built! It is all hand cut, no laser stuff. You should have seen the 56" version I built for a guy in florida. Not sure he ever ran it. Mike

That brings back memories. That was the second wood boat I ever built! It is all hand cut, no laser stuff. You should have seen the 56" version I built for a guy in florida. Not sure he ever ran it. Mike
Who would have thought back when you built the 7.5 Kneeler that you would be a model boat manufacturer today.

JD

been at the pond when JD has run and it is a definate difference with and without

Jerry , could I see the bottm plz. I like this.I may buy it,
Hi Darryl,

I've already packed the boat in the shipping box. The bottom is basically the same bottom design as my 35" Kneeler. As I mentioned, Mike scaled up my design to 42" I'd rather not unpack the boat. I can provide a photo of the bottom of one of my 35" Kneelers. The boat really does corner well. Better than my "35'inchers."

JD

Who would have thought back when you built the 7.5 Kneeler that you would be a model boat manufacturer today.

JD
Lol, yeah, its been a weird ride! I owe a lot of my early learnings to your kits, and plans. Thank you for your support both then and now. Mike

Latest posts

Back