What the heck is this?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gaday Guys

looks like all the odd,s & ends everyone has tossed out over the years complyed into one fantastic i dont know what .

also looks like Magivers Handy work after being highly druged out on crack.

just had a second look just to be shore and WOW INPRESSED .but hay its original just ask the bloke .

Last edited by a moderator:
If this guy thinks he is going to get that much for that hunk O crap, well you know that ole saying about ocean front property for sale in Arizona.lol

What is with the outboard unit on that thing lol is this a bath tub boat
Don't you guys dare bid on that 150.00 hunk of cork lamp "in other items' it's all mine. FROM SOMEONES GARBAGE CAN TO 150 it's going up faster than my 401K ever did. http://cgi.ebay.com/A1-AWESOME-PURE-RETRO-CORK-FIBERGLASS-SWAG-HANGING-LAMP_W0QQitemZ110439628027QQcm
I don't even what to know what you were looking for that you came across this!!!!! LOL

" one of a kind" well he got that right. I thought we made drugs illegal up here. But then again there is a sucker born every day.Just thick if some one did buy it. I hope that is just to get our attention, so we read about how he hates ebay and pay pal.

Don't you guys dare bid on that 150.00 hunk of cork lamp "in other items' it's all mine. FROM SOMEONES GARBAGE CAN TO 150 it's going up faster than my 401K ever did. http://cgi.ebay.com/A1-AWESOME-PURE-RETRO-CORK-FIBERGLASS-SWAG-HANGING-LAMP_W0QQitemZ110439628027QQcm
I don't even what to know what you were looking for that you came across this!!!!! LOL
It's from the same person .I can't believe they have much positive feed back "there's a sucker born every minute"

It's from the same person .I can't believe they have much positive feed back "there's a sucker born every minute"
Outdrive is a International Hobbies best piece on the boat. Shame he does not know the value of things. I looked at his other stuff WAAAAAAAY tooo high.

Mike, you need to offer him $15 for it just for the outdrive. The rest would be good for the fireplace this winter :)

I wish I could afford it. The penzoil and asociated decals are worth it alone.

Hey guys, come on now..................................Christmas is coming!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J. Pflueger

LOL hey guy's stop laughing at this beautiful boat i built it in 1968 for my dad...

Oh wait i was only 6 in 68......... What a find, i'd give him $10 for the hull!

Big AL

Back