TAMPA FUN RUN FEB. 11, 2007

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys: Can't make the Tampa Fun Run. Sounds like a great time and hate to miss it but hopefully you will have another one next year. I now have 4 scales to run in your one day races. Joe Weibelhaus, Fred Hartley, Mark and I. Looking for more but is that enough to get us started on your list of classes? Perry
Wow, I haven't run my scale for a few races and they forget about me!!!

Hi Guys: Can't make the Tampa Fun Run. Sounds like a great time and hate to miss it but hopefully you will have another one next year. I now have 4 scales to run in your one day races. Joe Weibelhaus, Fred Hartley, Mark and I. Looking for more but is that enough to get us started on your list of classes? Perry
Wow, I haven't run my scale for a few races and they forget about me!!!
I take it thats a yes ?? LOL

[i take it thats a yes ?? LOL

Still some work to do but of course, if Perry and Mark are going to make the effort to get over here, I'll be running scale.

Don: That's the best news I've had all week. Can't wait. We would never forget you Don. I really like those one dayers.

Andy: Thanks for your comments. If we can get Bill Gibson with his Spirit of Dayton Walther we will have 6 scales. WOW! That would be great. Perry

Don: That's the best news I've had all week. Can't wait. We would never forget you Don. I really like those one dayers. Andy: Thanks for your comments. If we can get Bill Gibson with his Spirit of Dayton Walther we will have 6 scales. WOW! That would be great. Perry
Perry, start working on Bill. It would be great to have 6 Scales running at the WCRA Series. Before its all over I'm gonna have to get one too.... $$$ the wifes gonna be pissed. LOL .

Everyone;

Keep in mind that for the fun run we will be running everything, so bring anything in your shop that runs! Yesterday we built a VERY nice launch platform and did some landscaping. The club has opened up at least 500 feet of protected shoreline so racers can set up thier pits and see the action from the comfort of thier own canopy at the top of the hill. For directions, photos, etc. go to;

www.tampa-model-boat-club.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Rod - Thanks for the WCRA Schedule. Going up on the D3 site today.

:rolleyes: Ron

Everyone;
Keep in mind that for the fun run we will be running everything, so bring anything in your shop that runs! Yesterday we built a VERY nice launch platform and did some landscaping. The club has opened up at least 500 feet of protected shoreline so racers can set up thier pits and see the action from the comfort of thier own canopy at the top of the hill. For directions, photos, etc. go to;

www.tampa-model-boat-club.com
The new launch area looks GREAT Norm. This weekend ought to be a great warm up for the upcoming races.

[]

Tom;

Bring your twin, everybody loves a twin ;)

The twin is a little tattered from Orlando but I'll throw it back together to try a set of props from Mark Sholund . They look and feel nice , lets try 'em !

[]Tom;

The twin is a little tattered from Orlando but I'll throw it back together to try a set of props from Mark Sholund . They look and feel nice , lets try 'em !

Still glassin up the wreck I brought home ! It may not be pretty but it will be there. I need some test and tune for the dist. 3 race !!

[]Tom;

Still glassin up the wreck I brought home ! It may not be pretty but it will be there. I need some test and tune for the dist. 3 race !!
Sorry to hear about that one Lou, Got my 40 boat ready(I think) the sport 20 isnt making the ride unless it gets a rattle can primer job and re-assembled - NOT- See you guys Sunday.

Did somebody say there was going to be a fast 20 mono there ???I know there's some pretty quick cats showing up!

Did somebody say there was going to be a fast 20 mono there ???I know there's some pretty quick cats showing up!
You mean OTHER than yours ??? ;) I do know of a pretty quick 40 Mono showing up ........

I don't know about fast but I will bring Karen's blue 20 mono. Maybe she will let me drive it once or twice and follow you guys around for a few laps. :)

For those of you on this board how many people are showing up :unsure: I think we are at about 50. We have to make a grocery run and I want to make sure we have enought chow :ph34r:

For those of you on this board how many people are showing up :unsure: I think we are at about 50. We have to make a grocery run and I want to make sure we have enought chow :ph34r:
My wifes got the desserts covered. Let me know if you need anything else I can help with. I hope the weather is as nice a today , man this ought to be fun..............

My wifes got the desserts covered. Let me know if you need anything else I can help with. I hope the weather is as nice a today , man this ought to be fun..............

Norm, Warren and I have the condomints for the BB-Q

Back