TAMPA FUN RUN FEB. 11, 2007

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Doerr

Supporting Member
Now that we have your attention. :rolleyes:

The Tampa Bay Model Boat Club will be hosting a fun run on Feb. 11, 2007 at the Tampa Pond. The 2006 WCRA High Points Finishers will be recognized and there will be a tradition back yard cook out featuring free eats while they last. EVERYONE is invited to come out and test, tune, run grudge match races etc. All you need to do is bring your NAMBA card and be prepared to have fun.

Directions and contact information can be found here:

www.tampa-model-boat-club.com

Norm Doerr

Don't forget the next District 3 race is in Tampa Feb 24-25 :D Hope to see a good turnout

Don't forget the next District 3 race is in Tampa Feb 24-25 :D Hope to see a good turnout
I know that boat ;) welcome abord Sr. - Looking forward to the next few events at Tampa, always a good time. Hey Norm, we may not have belly dancers , but if you time it right, you just might get to see the photo shoots at the back of the pond,LOL :eek: :eek:

I know that boat ;) welcome abord Sr. - Looking forward to the next few events at Tampa, always a good time. Hey Norm, we may not have belly dancers , but if you time it right, you just might get to see the photo shoots at the back of the pond,LOL :eek: :eek:
I heard something about that photo guy..!!! What happens in Tampa stayyyyyys in Tampa :rolleyes:

I heard something about that photo guy..!!! What happens in Tampa stayyyyyys in Tampa :rolleyes:

:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: Too funny, dont worry, I missed it too...... :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: Too funny, dont worry, I missed it too...... :angry: :angry: :angry:
That is a blessing in disquise. You know the saying..."watch what you wish for"...

Tenative lineup for the day(after the belly dancers) ;) 10:00 am-12p open water - 12-1 lunch/awards- 1-4pm open water. Now if I can only get my boats together in time. :(

Tom;

Bring your twin, everybody loves a twin ;)

Andy;

Don't worry I may be sitting this one out too. Maybe I can get someone to let me drive thier 20 mono or maybe that guy with the yellow 20 hydro may let me drive that once or twice :) Regardless I think we are going to have a blast. :lol:

Tom;
Bring your twin, everybody loves a twin ;)

Andy;

Don't worry I may be sitting this one out too. Maybe I can get someone to let me drive thier 20 mono or maybe that guy with the yellow 20 hydro may let me drive that once or twice :) Regardless I think we are going to have a blast. :lol:

Norm,Im thinking you have an "in" with that 20 mono owner, youll be just fine :rolleyes: Tom, by all means bring the TWIN , I love twins..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Norm or Drew - Do you have the locations for the 07 WCRA races? I have the dates, but I would like to put the locations and the dates on the D3 website.

thanks

Ron R.

Ron here are the 2007 WCRA 1 day race dates and locations.

February 11th 2006 Awards,fun run,cookout. Tampa Model Boaters

#1 March 11th WCRA 1 day race Tampa Model Boaters

#2 May 6th WCRA 1 day race Brandon Model Boaters

#3 June 3rd WCRA 1 day race Tampa Model Boaters

#4 July 8th WCRA 1 day race Brandon Model Boaters

#5 September 30th WCRA 1 day race Brandon Model Boaters

#6 October 28th WCRA 1 day race Orlando Culvert Dodgers

#7 December 16th WCRA 1 day race Tampa Model Boaters

Rod H.

Hi Guys: Can't make the Tampa Fun Run. Sounds like a great time and hate to miss it but hopefully you will have another one next year. I now have 4 scales to run in your one day races. Joe Weibelhaus, Fred Hartley, Mark and I. Looking for more but is that enough to get us started on your list of classes? Perry

Hi Guys: Can't make the Tampa Fun Run. Sounds like a great time and hate to miss it but hopefully you will have another one next year. I now have 4 scales to run in your one day races. Joe Weibelhaus, Fred Hartley, Mark and I. Looking for more but is that enough to get us started on your list of classes? Perry
Perry, Your gonna miss a good time, we will hold you to coming to the 2nd Annual Tampa Fun Run next year. As far as you guys running Scale "thats awesome" You guys are MORE than welcome to run your Scales at all the Tampa races and I really dont see Dover Park being a problem with Don,(chime in here Don). The motto has always been, 3 of anything and we have a class. The series is laid back and a ton of fun as you well know. Look forward to seeing you at the 2 Day High Points race in Tampa. Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back