TAMPA FUN RUN FEB. 11, 2007

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you on this board how many people are showing up :unsure: I think we are at about 50. We have to make a grocery run and I want to make sure we have enought chow :ph34r:
My wifes got the desserts covered. Let me know if you need anything else I can help with. I hope the weather is as nice a today , man this ought to be fun..............

Norm, Warren and I have the condomints for the BB-Q
Very cool !!!! We will be venturing out tommorow to get the chow and other goodies. The weather looks good,(at least as far as todays' forecast). It should be a super deluxe time! :p

For those of you on this board how many people are showing up :unsure: I think we are at about 50. We have to make a grocery run and I want to make sure we have enought chow :ph34r:
My wifes got the desserts covered. Let me know if you need anything else I can help with. I hope the weather is as nice a today , man this ought to be fun..............

Very cool !!!! We will be venturing out tommorow to get the chow and other goodies. The weather looks good,(at least as far as todays' forecast). It should be a super deluxe time! :p
One question, Are you the Belly Dancer Norm

One question, Are you the Belly Dancer Norm
NO! Not since the last time...... which I am trying to put behind me now. But hey I REALLY needed the money! This hobby is NOT cheap.

Andy

Work starts at 8:00am Sat. and should be done around 12:00. Can you make it?

Rod

AndyWork starts at 8:00am Sat. and should be done around 12:00. Can you make it?

Rod
Yes Sr. - open water after ???? :rolleyes: And here I was going to bring my flashlight and start weeding the lake at dawn.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to thank everyone who came out for food and fun.. We had no problems with the weather, everyone used the radio clips and we got to see some very fast boats. Also thanks to The Brandon Model Boaters for helping us make it a very fun day and awards presentation. If this fun run was any indication of how the WCRA one day series will go this year, then we will be having a LOT of fun. !!!! ;)

Norm,

You are very gracious to mention the Brandon Club, however the fact is that you guys did a great job with very minimal input from Brandon. I am looking forward to D-3 race and a big thank you to Marty for getting my scale handling better than I ever thought it would. Lookout scale guys, Ninja Boat Warrior is back!!!

Norm,You are very gracious to mention the Brandon Club, however the fact is that you guys did a great job with very minimal input from Brandon. I am looking forward to D-3 race and a big thank you to Marty for getting my scale handling better than I ever thought it would. Lookout scale guys, Ninja Boat Warrior is back!!!
Indeed we did work hard, however you guys did loan us a couple essential things last year and we have not forgot that ;)

Back