Some things I am working on...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the other Vision I am finishing off for a buddy. Hope to finalize setup this weekend and break in this OZSPEC Nova 46!

Boat is not finished in the pictures, but nearly
default_smile.png

20140728_225728.jpg

20140728_225750.jpg

20140729_213949.jpg

20140729_214001.jpg

Nice run Kris. That NR is screaming!!! OZSPEC prop really working well.

That is actually an old school STOCK Nelson (might have the liner shimmed a little)...damm Nova 46 didnt have much fun with that thing....

With a bit of tuning I think I could actually race it like that, trimmed in a little.

It was all in the prop, but I really didnt think this prop would be working so damm well. All I can say is that you shouldn't be looking at big props to go fast.

I wish I was going to run this boat Shawn, 40 tunnel is DAMM good and fast class...I just don't want to be run off my feet for the WHOLE weekend...If Q tunnel gets up then I ill be running in 5 classes already (not including 40 tunnel)!

That is actually an old school STOCK Nelson (might have the liner shimmed a little)...damm Nova 46 didnt have much fun with that thing....

With a bit of tuning I think I could actually race it like that, trimmed in a little.

It was all in the prop, but I really didnt think this prop would be working so damm well. All I can say is that you shouldn't be looking at big props to go fast.

I wish I was going to run this boat Shawn, 40 tunnel is DAMM good and fast class...I just don't want to be run off my feet for the WHOLE weekend...If Q tunnel gets up then I ill be running in 5 classes already (not including 40 tunnel)!
your 3rd paragraph is very true kris spot on .

Should I add the photo of what Captain OZSPEC has been 'working on' while sitting in the car on the way home yesterday????

Just remember Aaron, you have not gone 200KPH yet...still got a thing or 2 to learn PAL

Latest posts

Back