Some things I am working on...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://youtu.be/52CGG7KG5M4

Just having some fun against a 7.5 tunnel
looking good!!!
Thanks Ronald. It may not be a record setter, but I am REALLY happy to be able to race my own designs and builds on a world class stage
default_smile.png

I certainly would not want to try and race a hull that I did not think could perform well with some tinkering.

Some of my friends with Dragons had some issues early on due to my errors, but these turned out to be a minor think to fix, to make a major change in the boats attitude.
I know your dragons run very well.......so you should be proud of designing and building top class tunnels. Not many can or do that.

kudos

Nice video work!

Yep, the 7.5 Dragon runs really well for sure, and some good pace!

Dam flex shaft letting breaking.........maybe I should change to a Flynn flex shaft?

Nice video work!

Yep, the 7.5 Dragon runs really well for sure, and some good pace!

Dam flex shaft letting breaking.........maybe I should change to a Flynn flex shaft?
yeah, cause Flexible Flynnigans never break
default_wink.png

Looking good! And you said you never have good water over there. That looks perfect.
I didnt say NEVER mate, but if you saw the water on Saturday you would cry haha

5 of the 6 boats in the A Sport outboard heat stopped on the right hand side in 6" swell ....same as the A Mod class

They look great, The Dragon looks Awesome!!

Rene
Thanks Rene, how are the ML boats treating you these days? Still fine tuning?

It should always be fun...except for when you built 3 boats in 3 months to take to the USA LOL

I am really happy with all my boats now (FE will need some more fine tuning though) so it will be a great trip tat is for sure!

If anyone actually reads this...send me a message or something if you might be interested in my boats that I bring to the USA to race...everything is for sale at the right peice of course

OK, looks like the FE boat is sold (lookout TEXAS)...guess it means I can drive it like I stole it
default_smile.png

(To the new owner, of course i will still treat it nicely
default_biggrin.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, looks like the FE boat is sold (lookout TEXAS)...guess it means I can drive it like I stole it
default_smile.png

(To the new owner, of course i will still treat it nicely
default_biggrin.png
)
Excellent, Kris... You'll have to PM me who got it so I can help them with some setup info!
default_smile.png

33" Dragon on 4s1p:

1515 1y

m445 prop

33" Dragon

Dragon modified 3.5 Lawless lower unit

just some fun at the lake yesterday

only pulling 160amps at the peak

Back