Some things I am working on...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesnt have a Mr Fusion on top, but it sure does have a flux capacitor inside.

Yeah - really loved extending the cowl and adding some height... thanks Kris...
All worth it though, another super tunnel hull will be out there...

Not a bad effort from this hull at the latest SAW event in Australia also.

>>>Kris Flynn - A O/B Tunnel - 95.200 kph, fastest one way pass 95.313 kph<<<

60mph

Not the fastest but considering an oval boat sitll in testing put through the traps... WOW.

Regards

Dave

Some 7.5 hull shots...been built for nearly 9 months...time to rig it out at the same time I am doing a friends 7.5 hull

Well, check these babies out!!! Nice looking hulls there mate
default_smile.png

If you do decide to make the ride in November Kris- pack me and extra 20 kit - boat looks great
default_cool.png

Some photos of the weeks progress. A Friends Vision 40 and my Dragon 40 (should hit the water Sunday!)

and, yes of course Andy, I can bring LOTS of Dragon hulls over that can be purchased. need ALL the help i can get to pay for this USA trip
default_smile.png

If anyone has some interest in purchasing one of my boats (built, ready to rig out, no kits at this stage) please post here as I would like to see what interest i have so i can prepare to build a few up.

Crap mate, with a post like that, I best get my butt in gear and complete the cowl mould so I can pump out a few to have in stock for you...

Kris--I'd be interested in a 20 FE hull if my lower unit conversion comes before long. Suttle Request. G Ray Hamby

Boat ran really good on Sunday, especially for it's first outing. Seemed to run a touch light in the straights, but was impressive in the rough stuff (Gas monos and offshore cats).

Interesting how quiet this motor combo is on the wood hull compared to my Visioncraft! I am also certain this motor combo on this hull requires more load (more prop) or maybe a shorter pipe to get it to 'stage' nicely like I had it doing on my Vision at the last outing (SAW testing while it was too foggy to run the good stuff) and we had it on the gun doing 60MPH easily.

I am now really excited to run all of my own design Outboard hulls (Lovely wife, happy birthday to you
default_smile.png
will still run the Sport Visioncraft though) and really see what we can do with some Aussie designed and built boats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tick Toc- November is right around the corner
default_rolleyes.gif

Looking good ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
This boat was to be driven by a test mule, but they turned out to be more of just a mule/donkey....or maybe you call them an ass? ;-)

I have my extra special builds underway...at this rate my next race will be on the other side of the world
default_smile.png

I like hearing the sound of my own voice (keyboard), so i will just keep adding photos as I go
default_smile.png

Some Dragon Center Sections with finishing touches being done

20140708_214036.jpg

FE Dragon Center with tops of center being stuck on

Center Section refurbishment which will become my 21 SAW boat

Adding a nice cowl to an old boat

Back