Some things I am working on...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently have wood that is too good for laser cutting (economically) so need to get other stuff to continue this journey...going to be fun for sure
default_smile.png

The prototype had a win at the recent 2 day race over here, pretty happy about that!

I guess I need to build myself a "production" model and start running it, so anyone interted in the one pictured in the first post?
default_wink.png

FOr those who are not on my FB (Facebook
default_smile.png
), I had a delivery from Breakthrough CAD design and Cutting (David Moyle) today.

He does GREAT WORK!

Just noticed i had the wrong photos loaded!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin good Kris !

Geeez somebody ring a bell or sumpin, Everyone outboard musta went to sleep
default_laugh.png

Any news on the droped nose mod I wonder?

Gene

Im just over here patiently waiting for more of these bad boys to hit the US. None of us are sleeping.... just quietly observing ;-)

Kris not sure if this has been addressed but do u have a price for the US yet

LOL I wouldn't have expected anything different Shawn
default_wink.png

I doubt that be a problem Ron, I do know it will be the most race tested boat on the market (of those released recently) when I let it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
an Update on testing the Nitro version...got it all setup and cant wait for the weekend
default_smile.png

this is going to be fun! We might end up at the Chum Creek Model Boat Club over the easter weekend yet!!

Nice cowling Kris/ David. So...Does your DeLorean have the Mr. Fusion option???? If so, well, that would be sweet!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks gents. Almost 100% sure I will be raving a set of these in the small classes in November.

just to confirm, I loved the Vision cowl so much we had it extended. Now Dave has been loving every minute of blending in the extension including raising the height to suit my center section profile :)

Dont think it has the add ons Mike, bit he does have one of these

Latest posts

Back