Some things I am working on...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something i did a few years back...Keen to have another crack but with twin Lawless lower units ;-)

Sure do plan on it Matt...also plan on leaving all my Herb Stewart winning boats in the USA ;-)

OK, its on the water by itself...but still turning in at full throttle!

DAMM Carbon pipe kept falling out of the silicon on the header, so recovery boat and shoulders got a workout!!!

Haha they are at a great hieght, hey!!

All set with the extended vision cowls (50mm longer) and more to keep comong out of the new mold every week...

I am very happy with the results. Although the black paint on this boat does not show the lines very well. Off to do some more testing tomorrow, then my 3rd (first nitro version) (FULLY funded by me so far!) boat will be sent to the USA to be put through its paces for the Sport 20 class. Cannot wait to here the results from th guys who will be getting this one going through its paces :)

The first 2 (FE) Dragon hulls in the USA will also get their long awaited cowls!

some rough water testing...caught a lap or so on video...I like seeing how they go at speed in rough water. Conditions were a fair bit worse than they look.

Lookin good mate!! Now you need to build a gas tunnel to run on the windy days
default_wink.png

4 hulls ready for the final stages of building, then to rig them up and fine tune for the Herb Stewart race!

1 of these nitro hulls is going to be for sale shortly. Contact me if interested.

20140810_123535.jpg20140804_225428.jpg

Also finished this build last week for a buddy. Only missing the Iwin header tank.

Doing these boat builds (my design and others) are the only reason I can make it to the USA to race boats...so I thank those who helped make it happen...still a long way to go as far as paying my way while I am there LOL

20140801_223808.jpg

20140801_223833.jpg

20140804_165854.jpg

20140804_165900.jpg

20140804_165908.jpg

20140804_165929.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back