Pipe Talk.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Daddy,

Contact tunnelbill on this forum about those CF pipes. He imports them to the US.

Tim.

Yep thats where I got mine, The pipe comes long stock, be ready to cut twice to get it close, Also you have to engineer a pipe mount and backpressure tap ;)

Gene ;D

I'll let ya know what the results are when Andy posts them:

BTW, I see you Mikie Z. "lurkin in the shadows" :p ;D

And here I was playing with an irwin pipe for my outboard....

oopsy, did I say outboard....

EMS Racing I will race anything so long as it uses Nitro

Hey Craig,

KEWL!!! outboards can kick some major butt when setup correctlly.

Gene ;D

Phase III Racing: Techno Trickeldown, Knowledge is Power!!!!

Hey PJ,

Howsabout some bell brass......... BONG..........BONG.............. ;D

Serious thou, Andy's idea about ringing your pipe does sound interesting ;)

Wonder if I could talk Jim into makin one in lite gauge steel?.........Hmmmmmmm.........

Gene,

Did you try the CF pipe on WW?

Tim.

P.S trying so secure some more props for ya man!

Hey Tim,

No I didnt, pipes for her were, Rossi with short header, fat belly Garcia and a Equi with std length header, She lit up with the Rossi,

Gene ;D

Thanks Dude!!!

I jumped all over the post office here, bout customs and stuff they are tryin to trace back what happined to em ;)

Hmmm, my engine is very similar to WW and loves the CF pipe - haven't tried a rossi pipe on it tho'. What length did you run that one at?

I knew you were gonna ask that :p :D

Honestlly I never measured it, If I remember right, the pipe length was stock, but the header was cut WAY short, bout 1/2" to slide the coupler on before the bend, it lit up so hard I just called it good,

Gene ;D

Really Tim, ya got the engine, the design hull, and the prop to run it out the top in OZ.......

Just go Geeeet Em Buddy!!!!!!!!

Gene ;D

PS.... New design I'm workin on is VERY close to your plans,

Hint, Hint, Just different on the center ;)

Yeah, I know but the thrill is gone - I guess it's 'cos I'm a racer and no one to race against :'( and we don't have SAW time trials very often either, just oval racing.

Hook up with some of yer Bud's and do a fun run, dust her off and do some changes ;D

Phase III Racing: Juice's flow when the engine's bout ta blow

So the rumours that EMS Racing now has a 7.5 tunnel havent got back to you yet??? Maybe even two of them??? Maybe one of them is a LAPCAT III??? Maybe have the latest IRwin 7.5 pipe too? Funny what sneaks in your luggage when you come back from the Internats.....

EMS Racing Do I have to send this lot to Ian to get finished too?

Latest posts

Back