Orlando Culvert Dodgers Inc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job OCD!!, Everyone worked there azzes off,gotter done ,and as expected Ron called me over as he promised he would, LOL See ya in Brandon!!

Steve HearL

Steve my friend , if you had not been over I would not have got you. You made it so easy by being over quite abit as I was also in one of my Tunnel heats.

See ya in Brandon..........

Ron

Last edited:
What a GREAT Race and GREAT Drivers, I was just a spectator (not good enough or fast enough to compete, Yet) But Boy was I impressed !! From a novice point of view what a well organized and talented bunch of people. LOVED WATCHING THE RACES !!! GREAT JOB !!!

Ralph I never knew you were there. I really wish you would have came up to me and introduced yourself. You had to have seen me either CD'ing, racing, running to my trailer to score or posting scores. Blue trailer right by the cd stand with Race Craft Bearing banner on the side.

Anyway thanks for the kind words it shows that we did our job well.

PS you are more than welcome to come run with us.

Ron
Ron

I knew how SUPER busy your were, didn't want to take you away from your work, I will get by on a more relaxed time. Seems like a GREAT bunch of guys, and you ALL sure can drive !

Ralph

Ron

I knew how SUPER busy your were, didn't want to take you away from your work, I will get by on a more relaxed time. Seems like a GREAT bunch of guys, and you ALL sure can drive !

Ralph

Ralph I look forward to meeting you.

PS While I was busy I am never to busy to take the time to make a new friend!

Ron

CONGRATS SEIEMIC AMIGOS TEAM MEMBER CHRIS WITTRIG, GREAT JOB.

FIRST PLACE IN

B-MOD OPC

C- HYDRO

SPORT-40-2

AMIGOS "ROCK"!!! :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

DON ;)

Hey Don,

Don't forget the pitman extraordinaire :rolleyes: ...but on a better note great job Chris

Dave B :)

:) I don't want to leave out the great job that Darlene Novotny did 1st place in both C & X Mono and that is after a couple months layoff and no practice to the week of the race...

cudos Darlene :)

Oh yea don't forget her pitman Jerry ;)

Dave B B)

Dave was indeed the pitman extraordinaire! We had a lot of fun and it was awesome having Dave's familiar face and voice as a help all weekend. I can't thank you enough Dave.

Dave was indeed the pitman extraordinaire! We had a lot of fun and it was awesome having Dave's familiar face and voice as a help all weekend. I can't thank you enough Dave.
:lol: :lol: Are you fear from Dave's MOB" BOSSY"( GODFATHER) :p :p So Funny!! :p Just Tease

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,Dave The Extraordinaire!!!

Everyone knows the pitman is the "brains" behind the driver.

:rolleyes:

( Thats why Mark is soooo good) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don ;)

Gotta give a little recognition to Bob Bjorkman.

After a 4 year layoff from boating, Bob's first race return was a good success.

Bob blew the dust off his MAC 84 powered SG twin and his MAC 67 powered SG.

The old boats were still good enough to claim a 1st place trophy in X hydro and a 3rd place finish in

C hydro.

Bob also drove his brand new off the bench MAC 45 powered SGX to a 1st place Win in B Hydro.

Three boats and three trophies! Not too shabby Bob! B)

Andy,

I saw that too.. I had the chance to race with Bob at the 2000 internats and that boy can drive.

Great job Bob.. and good going all together Andy and family for puttng that team back together. ;)

ROCK ON

Grim

Gotta give a little recognition to Bob Bjorkman.

After a 4 year layoff from boating, Bob's first race return was a good success.

Bob blew the dust off his MAC 84 powered SG twin and his MAC 67 powered SG.

The old boats were still good enough to claim a 1st place trophy in X hydro and a 3rd place finish in

C hydro.

Bob also drove his brand new off the bench MAC 45 powered SGX to a 1st place Win in B Hydro.

Three boats and three trophies! Not too shabby Bob! B)
Bob did do an awesome, especially considering the water conditions could have been a lot better, and his stuff ran great. I enjoyed racing with him but even more so enjoyed spending a little of time meeting him. Kudos Bob and welcome back!

Hey,Dave The Extraordinaire!!!

Everyone knows the pitman is the "brains" behind the driver.

:rolleyes:

( Thats why Mark is soooo good) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don ;)
I'll tell you what...Dave MUST have super brain power considering before Round 1 I had only driven that C Hydro once for about five laps (the day before the race) and Dave's "brain" brought home a 1st! If the brain is really that good and he has some to spare, maybe he should parse out a little, split it up, and sell it in the RC Boat section of eBay. We already know what people will pay for there and, cough cough, how people MIGHT over exagerate what they are selling!

Yeah what Andy said , great to see Bob again with great running boats . I hope he brings his Helicopter to Brandon for another show of extreme flying !! That was great . By the way there is a great photo of Bob and Sergio avoiding a near massive collision in the photos from the race if you look close . Congrats to all who were there ,racing or not !!

Back