Orlando Culvert Dodgers Inc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

Work has begun on our new location. The field has been mowed and the course has been set at Lake Richard off Lee Vista Blvd (near the Intl Airport). We have special plans for our 25th year of the Winter Nats so make plans to attend, you wont regret it!

Check here for news, pics and the 2006 Winter Nats race flyer:

Hope to see you in O'town in January of 06!

Ron Byrd

NAMBA District 3 Director

Last edited:
Ron: Tremendous location! Congrats to the Culvert Dodgers. Lots of restaurants near the lake. Jack and I will have no trouble finding a barbeque joint to graze each evening. Best, Perry

howdy neighbor... just a hop around the loop from us up here in Osteen!

i'd really like to come check out your facility in the near future if that would be ok...

congrats on your new location!

W. Ron Green

President

Sunshine State Fast Electrics

Hey Perry, yes there is a Tony Roma's right there so you and Jack will be lovin life! :D

Ron, I would enjoy having you guys over! Give me a call at 407-281-0624. or drop me an email with your phone number and I will call you to fill you in on how to get here and when we will be there.

Ron Byrd

Last edited:
Work has begun on our new location. The field has been mowed and the course has been set at Lake Richard off Lee Vista Blvd (near the Intl Airport). We have special plans for our 25th year of the Winter Nats so make plans to attend, you wont regret it!

Check here for news, pics and the 2006 Winter Nats race flyer:

Hope to see you in O'town in January of 06!

Ron Byrd

BUMP

Ron that looks like a nice site ! I am looking forward to it , Bill Gibson and I are coming over for sure . I hope to make the race in two weeks as well . Thanks for the info .

Hey Ron, I hear that the Atwell boys have talked Don Gilbert in to coming down to the Winternationals this year, make sure he does! OvalExpress will be in the house..

I see that you put the tunnel that you won at the CMB tunnel Champs to good use! Cool deal!

http://www.orlandoculvertdodgers.com/page4...-1021-full.html

Wish I could be there, you guys drink one for me...

~James :D

Hey Ron, I hear that the Atwell boys have talked Don Gilbert in to coming down to the Winternationals this year, make sure he does! OvalExpress will be in the house..

I see that you put the tunnel that you won at the CMB tunnel Champs to good use! Cool deal!

http://www.orlandoculvertdodgers.com/page4...-1021-full.html

Wish I could be there, you guys drink one for me...

~James :D

Hey James, that would be great to have Don down for the WNats! I will keep on him to see that he makes it!

Here is the real owner of that tunnel I won in SC:

http://orlandoculvertdodgers.com/page5_fil...-1008-full.html

My God son at 12 years old is fast learning his way around the pond. That pic of me with it was getting it ready for him to go a few laps :D !

Wish you could be here too Gabe!

Later.....Ron

Last edited:
Hey! Thats even better! Good for you Ron, getting another youngster involved in the Hobby. If I was that kid at his age... You would have been the BEST godfather ever. Im sure you scored major points with the boy...

cool deal man...

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron I want to enter a Gas rigger that I dont even have yet ! Can I scratch before the entry deadline and get a refund or credit for parts ? Let me know , Thanks Tom .

I printed off the entry forms for the race, and was really surprised to see that they don't have individual classes for the G-1 gas boats. It appear they have combined the G-1 and GX-1's in each class. Since G-1 cat and mono would be the largest classes in the race, why would you combine them with the GX-1's? Seems like a major step in the wrong direction to me. I can't imagine a "national" type race that doesn't have G1 class.

Tom / Bob contact Brian on these matters he is taking the entries.

Thanks!

Ron

I entered three nitro classes and two gas classes , should be posted soon . If it gets bad for 60 hydro I could do that too . We will see what happens . I look forward to this race all year ....... can't wait to try out my new propane heater ...............

I entered three nitro classes and two gas classes , should be posted soon . If it gets bad for 60 hydro I could do that too . We will see what happens . I look forward to this race all year ....... can't wait to try out my new propane heater ...............

The Orlando Culvert Dodgers want to thank everybody for the interest shown in the 25th Winter Nats. As of today, all of the heats have been filled with the exception of some additions to some classes. Below is a breakdown of the classes and what is left open:

A Mod OPC 14 Boats (2 Open)

A Mono 13 Boats (3 Open)

A Hydro 10 Boats (6 Open)

B Mod OPC 8 Boats (CLOSED)

B Mono 9 Boats (7 Open)

B Hydro 8 Boats (CLOSED)

Sport 40 12 Boats (4 Open)

C Mono 7 Boats (CLOSED)

C Hydro 5 Boats (1 Open)

Scale 6 Boats

X Mono 6 Boats (1 Open)

X Hydro 6 Boats (CLOSED)

Nitro Offhore 8 Boats (CLOSED)

GX1 Mono 44 Boats (4 Open)

GX1 Cat 34 Boats (6 Open)

GX1 Rigger 23 Boats (1 Open)

GX1 Sport Hydro 42 Boats (6 Open)

Gas Offshore 38 Boats (2 Open)

GX1 Crackerbox 23 Boats (1 Open)

Here is a link to all the competitors

Plus we have 13 teams so far for the 100 lap Gas Enduro. B) Competitors

Im sure that the Atwell trio will be there, whether there stuff "runs" or not is another story...

:D

~James

Im sure that the Atwell trio will be there, whether there stuff "runs" or not is another story...

:D

~James
Yeah rubber lips, lurch, and me will be there. Whether their stuff runs or not I don't know. Put it this way, dads in the process of duck taping the nose of his pro glass together :blink: . That's alright, my boats are ready. I haven't touched them since I spanked Don in Sowega. I might as well add you in there too because I still would have had the same results. lol. Is Don gonna make it? If he is he had better get in soon because the classes are getting closed. You probably talk to him more than we do and you're in Germany. We've tried to call but he won't call us back.

~Mitch Jr.

Latest posts

Back