NHRA opening season

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Wow have RC cars jumped a head with TRAXAS sponsoring one of Force's funnycars.

Now all we need is for Aqua Craft to start sponsoring a Pro racing boat? Okay Mike Z and Russ when is that going to happen?

traxxas has been sponsoring full scale race cars for a while now, bill. started on off road & stadium racing (close to their product line), then i've seen the name on klye busch's car for a couple of years now. they sponsor at least one off road series, as the main sponsor. more exposure for anything rc can mean more folks aware of the hobby & maybe even boats, once they explore the options. hey russ & grim, bill's right - get out there!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Now all we need is for Aqua Craft to start sponsoring a Pro racing boat? Okay Mike Z and Russ when is that going to happen?
They flashed the boat (Spartan) on the last commercial I saw , pretty cool.....

Traxxas sponsoring Courtney Force.

Bill,

Personally I don't think Ashley will return as she likes being a Mom. That was pretty clear in interviews last year. She was at the race to support her sister.

Looks like she's taken the position of "president, John Force entertainment".

http://www.ashleyforce.com/

She's too pretty to drive a F/C anyways. :eek:

Me, I like 'em edgy:

http://www.alexisdejoriaracing.com/
LOL Yes Ashley has been doing the entertainement thing to collect her allowance and I agree even to go as far as saying she is the best looking of the Force girls no need for her to wear a helmet or firesuit. Courtney is the spitting image of the old man ...not as cute as Ashley.. better choice at least to wear a helmet.

I dunno gang, Brittany is a cutie pie too.........

Ashley is better at keeping the old man in line :D

Gene

Back