New Fiber Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after some delay due to a holiday trip and thinking of this building I'm sorry to disappoint some of you that were interested to get one of this boat BUT honestly this building is not for production cause of its buiding process that takes too long and will not pay off my efforts at an affordable cost.There are too many details involved in this boat and even brainstorming about a way to produce a limited serie there is no magical solution for an affordable final price so I hope you understand what I meant.Anyway giving a sequence of this project I got and old carbon fiber tub and updated the building with my new front sponsons.To the central sponson I just added a plate with the width of my original Ski ...an easy solution that worked good with other boats.In a few day there will be its maiden and will post a video.Motor is a 26 Zen modified.

Thanks

Gill

IMG_20171027_094344382_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171027_094336371_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171027_094324575_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171027_094308757_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work Gil, and it has been fun watching this build up to your post today. Hope the testing goes well as I know you have a great passion for this hobby of ours. As you may know my oldest son is now a surgeon/partner in a local oral surgery practice, and in fact was an invited speaker at a US conference last February, so proud of him!

Enjoy your southern climate as we had our first snow today in central Iowa.

Wally

Nice work!
default_smile.png

Thanks Wally and Terry.....nice to hear that you Marsh take so proud on your son...I do know for sure this wonderfull feeling and congrats to him...I wish you all the best.... My holiday trip was in New York ,Pensilvania,,Indianapolis and finally Tampa where we were visiting family and the weather was great.....Yes I prefer the warm weather of downsouth but I love your country for many reasons....hope to have a nice video in a few days .

Thanks

Gill

Back