New Fiber Rigger...nitro verson!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Charles and Mark,its a pleasure share my buildings here with friends.Mark I have tried the 2716 20 with great results and the 2817 19 38% is my next try.Boat was gps'd at 87,4 and I think there's more.Charles this pipe is a great pipe for me with the baffle opened and Have used it for years.Carb was opened to 13,5mm....I need to check the volume of my head and disk is basically stock.Gill

Thanks Jim your work is absolutely amazing.....and guys I will think If I'm able to make some boats for sale.Gill

Thanks Jim your work is absolutely amazing.....and guys I will think If I'm able to make some boats for sale.Gill
I enjoyed the pictures of your boat. I like the way you pulled the radius down on the bottom of your tub and sharpened it up at the rear. Attention to detail...you really do nice work. You are a craftsman for sure!

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys no Carl all the boat is made of fiberglass and the bulkheads are made of 1/8 fiberglass sheet I use to vacuum. Years ago I tried to use G 10 but honestly I wasn't able to glue them in place properly..I do know it's possible but use the same material in the whole package is easier to me despite the extra work. The last update was the addition of rear winglets and I can say they did a difference at high speed...will post pics. Gill

Very well executed, Gil...unbelievable craftsmanship!
default_smile.png

Thanks,

Tim

Beautiful boat Gil! What brand of hardware are you using on it? I see little Z's engraved on the rudder?

Thats an S i believe for Speedmaster conyact Harry at www.rossisales.com

20170729_212713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the rudder is from Speedmaster but I swapt from a CMDI blade as the original twisted. Gill

Man i feel like a dummy I never noticed the little engraved "S" before on Speedmaster!

LOL.

Back