• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Eagle Twin Nitro Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ronnie, I will take the boat.

I'll send you payment via mail, wait for he check to clear, then send me the boat. I am at the NAMBA Nats this and next week and will not be back home until October 1 or 2. I'll mail the payment when I get back home. If you can wait that long.

Thank you,

Al Hobbs

Al,

Thank You, The boat is yours and never a problem waiting for you Sir ! Best of luck to you at this years NAMBA Nationals !! I wish I could have been there this year but it just was not in the cards for me this go around.

Waiting for the check to clear is not necessary, just let me know at your convenience if you would prefer for me to wait until you return to ship it out for you.

Everyone,

Thank you all for your inquiries and nice comments on the boat. 100% of the credit on the appearance goes to Mr. Randy Hicks of the VooDoo Model Boat Club in Louisiana. Randy worked very hard on this project for me and it surely shows !!

Photo attached is my Challenger Twin Gas Rigger by Randy.

Best Regards,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
214 502 5064 Cell - Text
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2478.jpg
    IMG_2478.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8908.jpg
    IMG_8908.jpg
    936.8 KB · Views: 105
Al,

Thank You, The boat is yours and never a problem waiting for you Sir ! Best of luck to you at this years NAMBA Nationals !! I wish I could have been there this year but it just was not in the cards for me this go around.

Waiting for the check to clear is not necessary, just let me know at your convenience if you would prefer for me to wait until you return to ship it out for you.

Everyone,

Thank you all for your inquiries and nice comments on the boat. 100% of the credit on the appearance goes to Mr. Randy Hicks of the VooDoo Model Boat Club in Louisiana. Randy worked very hard on this project for me and it surely shows !!

Photo attached is my Challenger Twin Gas Rigger by Randy.

Best Regards,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
214 502 5064 Cell - Text
[email protected]

Thanks Ronnie.

I will contact you when i get home.

Al Hobbs

Ronnie, I should be back home this Friday.

FYI, a Twin 67 Eagle won at the NAMBA Nats and a Twin 45 Eagle came in second.

Al,

That’s awesome, wish I could have been there to see that !!

Just let me know when you would like for me to ship to you and I will get it headed your way Sir.

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
214 502 5064 Cell

I have a 2 twin 60/80 Eagles with 91 nova rossi power...they are very nice running boats...great purchase

Back