• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MOD Thunder Tiger by Jerry Wyss FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Well fellas, its come to my time to get out of mod tunnels. Stickign to sport. I have a Thunder Tiger 21 OB that has been worked over by Jerry Wyss. Comes with an Irwin Quite pipe and header, complete motor and lower unit, minus prop. This motor is worked over pretty well, and as a few can confirm, its a runner forsure! The motor has aproximatelly 1/2 galon on fuel run through it. I have a few odds and ends for it too, extra prop shafts, flex shafts, screws, steering arms, etc. Anyhow, im not even sure where to start on this guy. Lets start at 355.00 shipped via priority USPS. I am out of town for work monday through friday, but do have access to the net, so will be on nightly. Just wont be able to ship it out untill the weekend. Prefer paypal.

normal_villian%20with%20Jerry%20Wyss%20TT%20Mod%20motor%20007.jpg

normal_villian%20with%20Jerry%20Wyss%20TT%20Mod%20motor%20009.jpg

normal_villian%20with%20Jerry%20Wyss%20TT%20Mod%20motor%20010.jpg

to the top please
make me an offer fellas!!! This is a strong running motor. Wont be disapointed
to the top.

Anyone??? Its a steal at that price already, but i will entertain all resonable offers guys.

OK, somebody has to want a killer mod motor. I know this isnt a novarossi or anything, but its a damned good motor, and runs plenty hard! Im sure some of you have seen Jerrys motors go, and they go like crazy! 300.00 shipped............

to the top please
make me an offer fellas!!! This is a strong running motor. Wont be disapointed
to the top.

Anyone??? Its a steal at that price already, but i will entertain all resonable offers guys.

OK, somebody has to want a killer mod motor. I know this isnt a novarossi or anything, but its a damned good motor, and runs plenty hard! Im sure some of you have seen Jerrys motors go, and they go like crazy! 300.00 shipped............
to the top

275.00 shipped.

And just to clear up the pics of it there. I just noticed that the carb line was ran to the water out, just incase some of you noticed and thought "how in the hell did he even run it" LOL It was this way for winter storage. The fuel line was looped from the carb to the pressure sides on the tank. Just wanted to clear that up fellas. :lol: :lol:

Back