Miss Vegas In distric 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the last race in Dis 3 my buddy Carlos won the pink shirt with a Miss Vegas with a .18TZ in it. He came back from a buoy cut to win.

The .18TZ runs real well in that boat with a X series 3 blade prop. No mods to the eng, just the old hull with the right set up.

The new hull sits to high in the water and gets way lose.

David
But the TZ isnt the stock motor thats comes in the vegas.. The TZ is factory moded .18 compaired to the aquacraft.18 and the super tiger..Oh why dont you guys just call the RTR class mod RTR class..you know if sombody runs a factory RTR and doesnt know there running against moded RTR is that fair in not warnning them????? :eek: To me its not.. :angry: thats why you guys should rename that class..

Last edited by a moderator:
At the last race in Dis 3 my buddy Carlos won the pink shirt with a Miss Vegas with a .18TZ in it. He came back from a buoy cut to win.

The .18TZ runs real well in that boat with a X series 3 blade prop. No mods to the eng, just the old hull with the right set up.

The new hull sits to high in the water and gets way lose.

David
But the TZ isnt the stock motor thats comes in the vegas.. The TZ is factory moded .18 compaired to the aquacraft.18 and the super tiger..Oh why dont you guys just call the RTR class mod RTR class..you know if sombody runs a factory RTR and doesnt know there running against moded RTR is that fair in not warnning them????? :eek: To me its not.. :angry: thats why you guys should rename that class..
As i stated in an earlier post...thats what the class is called....RTR Modified. If the racers still want to race a stock boat in the Mod class they are welcomed to...also Ive seen more than one stock boat finish up higher than a Mod boat, simply because the stock boat finished the race and the Mod boat did not....I did pretty well with my stock Vegas for a period of time, because the boat was VERY consistent.If we had enough boats to make a class, i would LOVE to see a Stock RTR class....Id run in it myself, but we just dont have enough boats to make a Stock and Mod RTR class....i wish we did!

I wouldnt' worry about Misshydro too much. She has a habit of getting her brain locked on one thing regardless of what else is said :eek:

I wouldnt' worry about Misshydro too much. She has a habit of getting her brain locked on one thing regardless of what else is said :eek:
Sorry Bill I didnt read it wright..my miss understanding..you got room to talk HJ.. :eek: RTR hater...If it aint scale its junk to you.. :eek:

Not trying to steal the thread here, but in reply to Misshydro, I have other boats than just scales. Obviously you never look at anyones signature since I have TWO NON-SCALES listed in mine

Are you two startin up again?? :lol: No problem Miss Hydro, its all fun! :) ...HJ, I like to run ANYTHING that looks like a real boat, but if i had the time AND MONEY, id have me a shop FULL of scale boats! Im working on one now, but ive got at least five more in my head that id like to build!

Are you two startin up again?? :lol: No problem Miss Hydro, its all fun! :) ...HJ, I like to run ANYTHING that looks like a real boat, but if i had the time AND MONEY, id have me a shop FULL of scale boats! Im working on one now, but ive got at least five more in my head that id like to build!
No Bill I'm not starting anything but he's the fly in my ointment=loves to start stuff with me all the time..I have 4 RTR's mostly moded and they run...HJ those arent RTR...You dont own or run anying under 36" as you told me.... :eek: I dont know If I'm in D3 or 4??I live in the celina/stmarys ohio area..

Poor sweet innocent me start something? Sorry but that's not my style. As far as being a fly, Misshydro, you really need to take a biology and anatomy class so you can learn the difference. I have two legs, not 6, I didn't come equipped with wings and only have two eyes instead of 20+. Guess I'm not a fly :p

What a contravirsol subject.LOL

What tunned pipe is everybody using on the MV?
Sorry about that Jeremy, got a little off track and carried away ol buddy! Im still using the stock pipe on mine, but i think some folks are using 2.5cc nitro pipes or Mac nitro pipes, dont know if they are 2.5cc or 3.5cc on the Mac pipes...maybe someone else will chime in on this for you....i am happy with the stock pipe, but might try a different pipe sometime just to see what happens!

Bill hows the boat looking for the Grandkids, also Frd had tried the OPS 20 pipe on his RTR it ran great.

jeremy,,,run what i had suggested,,,the macs 1110 pipe... i think you will be pleased... i sent you a reply on your pm about the sleeves...

alden

Has anybody made any mods to there radio box to make one lighter or change to a home made box or another pre made box?

And also can I run a third channel mixer or is this to much of a mod for here in florida

Has anybody made any mods to there radio box to make one lighter or change to a home made box or another pre made box?

And also can I run a third channel mixer or is this to much of a mod for here in florida
Jeremy, I might be wrong on this but I dont think you are allowed to run a third channel needle in RTR Mod and I think it was to keep the cost down and keep things somewhat simple, but as far as I far as i know, you can build your own radio box if you'd like...been kinda thinkin about doin that myself, just dont know when id have the time!

Jeremy, I might be wrong on this but I dont think you are allowed to run a third channel needle in RTR Mod and I think it was to keep the cost down and keep things somewhat simple, but as far as I far as i know, you can build your own radio box if you'd like...been kinda thinkin about doin that myself, just dont know when id have the time!

Hey Bill how far are you from Miami?

mike starrett i beleive is his name,,, he makes and sells wood box's for the vegas,,, i beleive thats who it was...

alden

Latest posts

Back