Miss Vegas In distric 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally no. The motor has to be an .15 or .18 to be considered RTR.
No motor mods eighter or it will be in a sport18 class...If I remember write for a rtr class,no motor mods,can change the props and rudder and turn fins .maybe the drive train?.. can do some hull mods...I've heard there are some that has rules you can buy a new different.18 but it got the be under 100.00...

On district 3 we are allowed to have engine mods, hull mods and drivetrain mods

Well today i was taking the miss vegas apart to check everything before the first run and when checking to see if the hull was straight i noticed that the back right side was 1" higher then the left back side.Can i fixed this or is this non fixable?

Thanks,

Jeremy
Jeremy, can you post a pic of the boat? Unless it was in one HECK OF A wreck and somebody tried to fix it, ive never heard of a twist that bad! :blink:

Well today i was taking the miss vegas apart to check everything before the first run and when checking to see if the hull was straight i noticed that the back right side was 1" higher then the left back side.Can i fixed this or is this non fixable?

Thanks,

Jeremy
Jeremy, can you post a pic of the boat? Unless it was in one HECK OF A wreck and somebody tried to fix it, ive never heard of a twist that bad! :blink:

I know it is a really bad twist i will take a picture tonight and post it for you guys to see.I couldnt belive my self when i saw it.And yes it has not even seen the water yet.

Who do i get in touch with to join the broward club.No body runs nitro in my miami club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Jeremy

I know it is a really bad twist i will take a picture tonight and post it for you guys to see.I couldnt belive my self when i saw it.And yes it has not even seen the water yet.

Who do i get in touch with to join the broward club.No body runs nitro in my miami club.
Okay..so is this a brand new boat?

No motor mods eighter or it will be in a sport18 class...If I remember write for a rtr class,no motor mods,can change the props and rudder and turn fins .maybe the drive train?.. can do some hull mods...I've heard there are some that has rules you can buy a new different.18 but it got the be under 100.00...

If thats true to me thats not a true RTR class......it should be concitered as a mod RTR class...=sport18.....

Thanks,

Jeremy

Okay..so is this a brand new boat?
Yes this is a new boat.I purchased secound hand but it was new in the box. I thik I was had because the gentlman that i purchased it from no longer answers hes phone.Sux

If thats true to me thats not a true RTR class......it should be concitered as a mod RTR class...=sport18.....
Thats what we call it...RTR Mod. :)

Thats what we call it...RTR Mod. :)
They should have two classes of RTR.. One just out of the box stockers..then second class should be mod RTR...make it fair...

We do not have enough RTR boats to have 2 classes also my wifes stock boat can stay up with any Mod ask Bill lol

At the last race in Dis 3 my buddy Carlos won the pink shirt with a Miss Vegas with a .18TZ in it. He came back from a buoy cut to win.

The .18TZ runs real well in that boat with a X series 3 blade prop. No mods to the eng, just the old hull with the right set up.

The new hull sits to high in the water and gets way lose.

David

Robert its not so much that your wifes boat can keep up with a modded boat but more like she finishes the heats. At the last race there were some fast boats running and a few had different motors to the stock Aquacraft.

At the last race in Dis 3 my buddy Carlos won the pink shirt with a Miss Vegas with a .18TZ in it. He came back from a buoy cut to win.

The .18TZ runs real well in that boat with a X series 3 blade prop. No mods to the eng, just the old hull with the right set up.

David
Carlos has a GREAT running miss Vegas and he is a VERY good driver...i should know...im the guy he beat at the finish line, bouy cut and all!! :lol: That was a heck of a fun day! :)

David
Carlos has a GREAT running miss Vegas and he is a VERY good driver...i should know...im the guy he beat at the finish line, bouy cut and all!! :lol: That was a heck of a fun day! :)
One of his buddy's has the new hull with the same eng. It is a little faster but cant keep it on the water. At the Melbourne race he won one heat with the boat 2' off the water upside down across the finish line. :eek: :lol:

Curtis wish i knew her bearings were going because i had that engine i bought from you in the truck. True she isnt into going fast she is into finishing which is the name of the game. Oh get a hold of me when you get the radio box done i can meet you in lauderdale. Thanks Robert

Well the man that i purchased this hull from steped up and has taken back the defective hull and gave a new hull so im back in business,

Jeremy. You can actually take a piece of brass tubing and make a sleeve to fit over the stock shaft and you can put a larger prop over it.

Back