Miss Vegas In distric 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody made any mods to there radio box to make one lighter or change to a home made box or another pre made box?

And also can I run a third channel mixer or is this to much of a mod for here in florida
Jeremy, I might be wrong on this but I dont think you are allowed to run a third channel needle in RTR Mod and I think it was to keep the cost down and keep things somewhat simple, but as far as I far as i know, you can build your own radio box if you'd like...been kinda thinkin about doin that myself, just dont know when id have the time!

Hey Bill how far are you from Miami?
Hey Jeremy, I live in Holiday on the West coast, Tampa Bay area...I havent been to Miami in YEARS, but im guessing 6 to 8 hours?? Im not much of a speed demon on the road! :lol:

Bill are you walking to Miami lol from my house in West Palm to your lake is 3 hours from my house to Miami is one hour so look at around 4 to 4 and a half hours to Miami for you.

Bill are you walking to Miami lol from my house in West Palm to your lake is 3 hours from my house to Miami is one hour so look at around 4 to 4 and a half hours to Miami for you.
WOW! I thought it would take longer than that! I havent gotten anywhere on a boat for the grandkids yet Robert...just too many things going on right now....maybe after Christmas!

Just get on 75 run it down not sure what exit you get off at as i go a different way someone might be able to jump in and tell you. Well have part of Rhondas Christmas gift waiting on the boat she can be the wench in the tunnel boat Mafia with her Vision Craft lol

Yea im going to build a lighter radio box and install a 8oz fuel tank for the front left side of the hull.I am going to try and lighten the hull as much as possible.which could be a good thing and bad thing as long as i can make the light stay glued to the water i shall be aright i believe.

Just got my Aqua .18 back from Alden.I Cant wait to finsh this build.Oh YEA

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the kind words bill...you have supported me on these from the beginning and i am humbled for that...

hows things goin over there jeremy??? been able to get that vegas wet?? love to hear your feedback,, and if you need any help,, drop a line my friend...

alden

Ive been stalled on both my vegas and sgx.Money has been a little slow coming in right now.I hope to finsh both projects in the next 3-4 weeks.weekend jobs have been my hold up as to this is where most of my funding comes from for my boats.

Back