MIKE LARSON RAFFLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so how many actual boats are we up to now? Personally I think we should spread it out a bit with random drawings which should yield more overall income. If we do something like that with multiple boats I'll donate one of my trick 3rd channel needle bases for each hull donated to the raffle. B)

If anyone is interested here are some pictures of my flood damaged house. Mike and Shelly were not as lucky as me, they got very little out of their house before the water came in. My coworkers and I were able to get most of my stuff to the second floor. We thought that the stuff we left on the first floor would survive a couple feet of water, we got about 6 feet on the first floor. After looking at these pictures, please remember that my wife and I are some of the lucky ones, others do not have flood insurance, and many more lost everything.

P6150274.jpg

P6150311.jpg

P6150282.jpg

P6150289.jpg

P6150292.jpg

Payment of $51.50 for two tickets along with our thoughts and prayers.

Grub and Mrs Grub.

I like Dons idea.Separate drawings for each item.Be one heck of a big box to ship all the hulls with out the hardware.I got ahold of Blazer Marine there maybe another hull to add to the mix.I need to make sure but working on a sport 21 whiplash kit.

Ok so how many actual boats are we up to now? Personally I think we should spread it out a bit with random drawings which should yield more overall income. If we do something like that with multiple boats I'll donate one of my trick 3rd channel needle bases for each hull donated to the raffle. B)
don maybe you have not read everything yet then?? we are doing multiple drawings and i think i am gonna have mike do the drawings..so it will depend on him who wins..lol anyway that is a nice step up to do that for the needle bases and thank you for everything.

terry

Suggestion to make - Continue the raffle for a bit longer, but send the money collected to Mike NOW so he has some $$$ to use for his dire situation. Making him wait for a week or more until the drawings is done is not helping him now. The remaining $$$ can be sent to him when the drawings are made.

He needs funds NOW guys.

I have an address to send the $$$ and items to if you need. Send me an e mail to my personal e mail of: [email protected] Do NOT send me a PM for it as it will overload my inbox.

Terry,

put me down for another ticket.

more funds sent to your Paypal account.

Dan.

The other side of the pond hey!

don maybe you have not read everything yet then?? we are doing multiple drawings and i think i am gonna have mike do the drawings..so it will depend on him who wins..lol anyway that is a nice step up to do that for the needle bases and thank you for everything.

terry
I guess I didn't see anything definitive as what you just wrote but no biggie, you've got my support. B)

This is what I see up for raffle so far.

CMB Valvola 21- Pipe and Header

MAC 21 OB power head – K+B lower and Irwin pipe

Me time DVD’s

Rico 21 Mono (hull only)

FF plan set

Black Bird 21 (hull and hardware)

Circus Circus 1/8 scale decals

Villain S1 (new kit)

3rd channel needle bases (one per kit)

OK.. whew.. lots of good stuff up for grabs racers.

Lets add to the pot..

1 new Futaba 3PM FASST 2.4gig radio system

Grimracer

I hope more people help out... I dont get why there are only a handful of us here...

I know this got touched on before but how about things like clothing?? Sure wouldn't be hard to whip together some care packages if we knew stuff like sizes & such for Mike & family. Maybe we could start another thread for these kinds of things for them. :)

I know this got touched on before but how about things like clothing?? Sure wouldn't be hard to whip together some care packages if we knew stuff like sizes & such for Mike & family. Maybe we could start another thread for these kinds of things for them. :)
I also want to know what other items that we can send in a care package and where to send it. Clothes sizes, cleaning supplies, trash bags, paper towels, bottle water, anything. We know they will have to go and try to salavage items and they will need to be cleaned. thanks jeni (with CMB)

If anyone is interested here are some pictures of my flood damaged house. Mike and Shelly were not as lucky as me, they got very little out of their house before the water came in. My coworkers and I were able to get most of my stuff to the second floor. We thought that the stuff we left on the first floor would survive a couple feet of water, we got about 6 feet on the first floor. After looking at these pictures, please remember that my wife and I are some of the lucky ones, others do not have flood insurance, and many more lost everything.
P6150274.jpg

P6150311.jpg

P6150282.jpg

P6150289.jpg

P6150292.jpg

I know you have more stuff to worry about but if you get a second can you email the picture of beer bottle to me. I have a idea to help raise money for all of you. Thanks. jeni [email protected]

jenni, right click on the pic, you should be able to save it to your computer, or email it to yourself, LOL.

Latest posts

Back