MIKE LARSON RAFFLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody else that won a paint job from zach hear anything from him ?

Nope!
that is a real shame , i almost omitted the prize from the raffle , but i felt it was not my place to do it. it is really a shame that the guy is hiding for a 25.00 carb .. it seems to be the way of the world anymore... :(

maybe i can try to find a different prize for the people that won in that deal.. i will try, thanks

terry
Hey Terry,

As far as I'm concerned, don't bother trying to find a different prize. The important thing is we were able to help Mike.

JD

anybody else that won a paint job from zach hear anything from him ?

Nope!
that is a real shame , i almost omitted the prize from the raffle , but i felt it was not my place to do it. it is really a shame that the guy is hiding for a 25.00 carb .. it seems to be the way of the world anymore... :(

maybe i can try to find a different prize for the people that won in that deal.. i will try, thanks

terry
Hey Terry,

As far as I'm concerned, don't bother trying to find a different prize. The important thing is we were able to help Mike.

JD
sounds good jd.. and that is a fact we were able to help mike out .. so that is the important thing.. thanks agian to all who helped out in this raffle.

terry

Yeah Terry its all cool. I'm not worried about winning anything, if Zach comes around and we do win a paint job that is cool but if not all is good. I would imagine that Zach has his own issues he is dealing with that are preventing him from speaking up.

Paul

Helping Mike was my main intention :)

add me to the list with jd & paul. if zach comes through, cool. if not, my main interest was helping mike, not winning anything. i had planned to re-auction anything i won, just sorry this prize prolly doesn't have any value, so re-auctionong is not possible........... :( .

add me to the list with jd & paul. if zach comes through, cool. if not, my main interest was helping mike, not winning anything. i had planned to re-auction anything i won, just sorry this prize prolly doesn't have any value, so re-auctionong is not possible........... :( .

Ditto for me, the intent was to help Mike and Shelly and that was done. Thanks to all for the help.

First time in 3 days to get on..... Zach'll come through....

Thanks to all you guys, and for the raffle near and far.......

spent 3 days gutting my house so the city can haul the tonnage.... ( they set a deadline for removal for everyone, instilling, also, we mow our debris laden lawns or face fees.... ummmm..... got a mower?.. not... i'd like to get a goat, but the grass'd kill it.. )... so... i'm busy.....

My boats sit...... initiating a day, this weekend, to possibly burn some fuel, but i havent time to assemble/pre test anything after traveling after work..... bummin....

things will never be the same.... the government agencies we've dealt/dealing, with, see fit to be redundant against each other, and we're in such confusion we dont know where to turn...... ( should have foreclosed and walked......

i do not wish this or any other disaster on anyone, ever....

I wish, for you guys to know, that with out the help you all have sent, nothing would have been possible.... nothing.....

the massive amount of money it took to make it to this point in time as i type would blow you away...... how, people less fortunate to have a group of friends as great as i have, made it I do not know....

I've helped, and am helping my neighbors that seem to have hope they'll rebuild..... theyre all in the same deep **** i'm in, we're just there for each other...... limbo.... FEMA... SBA.... money.......

i'm just working.... to stay sane.... to bring the money home.... whatever.... facing shelly, and the new days arrival of stress in the mail, or on the phone does not make my day.... so.... i've been gone from here.... missed Chris" birthday, Tom gettin hurt, and all kinds of stuff.... sorry guys....

Regardless.... for whatever reason, i was lucky enough, blessed enough, to have friends, pick me up, carry me, and continue to care enough to make me make this work... so.... yes, i'll get my boats running eventually, i'll be on here more, and i'll make points to see you guys around....

Bet on it.... deeply written.... forever grateful... mike

First time in 3 days to get on..... Zach'll come through.... Thanks to all you guys, and for the raffle near and far.......

spent 3 days gutting my house so the city can haul the tonnage.... ( they set a deadline for removal for everyone, instilling, also, we mow our debris laden lawns or face fees.... ummmm..... got a mower?.. not... i'd like to get a goat, but the grass'd kill it.. )... so... i'm busy.....

My boats sit...... initiating a day, this weekend, to possibly burn some fuel, but i havent time to assemble/pre test anything after traveling after work..... bummin....

things will never be the same.... the government agencies we've dealt/dealing, with, see fit to be redundant against each other, and we're in such confusion we dont know where to turn...... ( should have foreclosed and walked......

i do not wish this or any other disaster on anyone, ever....

I wish, for you guys to know, that with out the help you all have sent, nothing would have been possible.... nothing.....

the massive amount of money it took to make it to this point in time as i type would blow you away...... how, people less fortunate to have a group of friends as great as i have, made it I do not know....

I've helped, and am helping my neighbors that seem to have hope they'll rebuild..... theyre all in the same deep **** i'm in, we're just there for each other...... limbo.... FEMA... SBA.... money.......

i'm just working.... to stay sane.... to bring the money home.... whatever.... facing shelly, and the new days arrival of stress in the mail, or on the phone does not make my day.... so.... i've been gone from here.... missed Chris" birthday, Tom gettin hurt, and all kinds of stuff.... sorry guys....

Regardless.... for whatever reason, i was lucky enough, blessed enough, to have friends, pick me up, carry me, and continue to care enough to make me make this work... so.... yes, i'll get my boats running eventually, i'll be on here more, and i'll make points to see you guys around....

Bet on it.... deeply written.... forever grateful... mike
Mike I don't know you personally but I do know some of your pain. In 1986 I had the Arkansas River in my house for 2 days but only 36 inches deep. The corp said our neighborhood did not need flood insurance BUT they also did not tell me they were going to release a record amount of water from the local lake on the Arkansas. I had no flood insurance and 2 boys in high school at the time. I ended up borrowing 36,000 from the govt at 4% and did the work my self and with friends helping. It changes your life forever. For me I lost faith in my govt because of the endless paperwork, and repeated forms and bs they put you through. All, while you are trying to restore your family to some sort of reasonableness!! I lost my butt on the house 8 yrs later when I sold it and had to absorb the loss in order to get rid of it. By then the boys were in college and we were paying out the you know what to keep that going. Oh, and the losses from the flood did not help them one bit with money from any govt programs for college.

You get over it Mike but it is very hard to forgive the govt.

I made the boat available on the raffle because I can feel some of your pain and want you to know not just me but a bunch of super guys that happen to be boaters want your life to be better. We live in a great country made up of great people, the govt and its games well that is another story.

May God continue to bless you and your family. That whole mess drew me and my family closer than we had EVER been I bet yours will be the same.

Curt

Latest posts

Back