MIKE LARSON RAFFLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've delt with Mike and you will not find a nicer more honest guy.

Paypal for 4 tickets sent.

Mike If there's anything I can do to help give me a shout.

Kevin

this is terrible !!! i had the good fortune to pit next to mike at the tunnel champs this year. you won't find a nicer guy anywhere on this site, imho. as i posted in another thread, my c.c. info was stolen last month, i haven't gotten my new one yet. can i mail a money order priority mail for 2 tickets? or can someone put me in, & i'll send them the $? i really want to help here, growing up in miami, i lived through many hurricanes, and have an idea what's it's like.........also, since all i do is k&b powered .21 tunnels, if i win, i'll just repeat the raffle - with the same prizes - to raise more funds for mike ;) !

ok, i'm in ! one of my iw buddies hooked me up :D . my original deal still stands, if i win, this whole raffle will be repeated, with ALL the prizes, to raise more for mike. least i feel i can do ;) .

This is goooooooood stuff. I bet many who are in on this through a donation or purchasing a chance to win will not know this man, me included, but the american instinct is to help one another and it is so nice to see this ball rolling. Great idea termanitor.

Curt

I don't have any kits right now but I can donate 1 free boat plan to the winner!

Guys.... i'm tearin' up.... Shelly and I are extending heartfelt thanks toyouguys through and through.... i'm at marty's in tears at what youve done..... He has stepped up to the plate for me, as many have done.... the few who posted and have ANY idea of procedures with FEMA, ( non existent, yet), the non existence of flood insurance, or any other helpful procedure we can do, PLEASE let us know.... my vehicles are the only thing covered by my insurance, we found out today...... there are thousands of people here in the same situation.....

Derek thornton on here too, will have lost his home, and i, have talked with him, and he was required to have flood insurance on a new home sale..... if the city allows free travel he will be around and we'll see his position in this time too......

i'm of a one day at a time scenario, recovered some stuff today....

tommorow marty and i will boat in and recover more......

My boats, i got today, were ok kinda...(oil sludge, and dirt) Marty and I have emergency pickled everything, mechanical wise, my electronics are still under water.......ideas on salvage, are needed... tommorow i'll try and find them in the floating mess........

I am trying to call people as i can that call me..... we are searching for shelter, and priorities, keep overwhelming the communication with some of the best friends I have.......here, and away.... I will get to you please have patience.......

I actually boated in to get my guns today, before some other idiot does..... and finding boats floating around, and the water chest high in my garage, i loaded up everything our club retrieval paddle boat could carry....

i've said it.... i'll not be knocked down.... i've worked hard all my life, my wife has too.... we will get through this.... she has lost a great deal more than I, and crying herself to sleep, rips me up......

i'm standing tall, you guys rock, and i'll extend for now, all the thanks to any, and all that are sending help,

sob story typin is not in my rationale, and I regret even airing, things neednt be.....

i'll try and get on as I can, and appreciate what everyone is doing.... Terry.... you rank, mac daddy..... maybe i will race at mendota!.... Food, shelter, and transport, are job 1, and i'm trying..... see you guys, I cannot express gratitude through a computer.... some of you, i've shaken hands with..... others i will..... i'll be around as i can..... God Bless you all.... Mike

Iam in for 2 tickets plus fees.

Mike our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Wish I could help out more.

Take care bud.

Richie & Sarah R

I'm in & Paypal sent. :)

Mike hang tough, it is a bad situation for sure but in the long run everything can be replaced, what matters most is you & family are ok. B)

I can build a blackbird 21 for someone that is the winner of this raffle this winter.. I don't have time right now with all the floods and stuff but i can promise the winner this winter they will get a boat if that is o.k.. I need everyone to let me know.

Mike is a HEll of a nice guys and would do it for anyone else.

Terry let me know if that is cool and i am in.. But the boat will have to wait till winter time for me to do it. If that is o.k i am in.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm 56 yrs. old, & i'm not ashamed to say i've got tears running down my cheeks. jr. too....... this is a guy, when it got cold & nasty at the tunnel champs, literally gave travis/jr. the jacket off his back! said he was used to it, was colder in iowa. mike, reading what you said, your attitude made me feel MUCH better. your & shelley's faith, & your strength in family (both there & here on iw), will pull you through. i live not far from mt. weather, a BIG fema facility. they sent out a convoy of about 60+ semis yesterday am. had rt. 7 blocked off, headed west ;) . i also have noticed more blue collar jobs on fema's website. they seem to be trying to increase the "rank & file" i.e. the functional part. i applied for a utility operator/repairer job, maybe i can truly help, at times like this. mike you, your family & everyone else affected by the floods are in our thoughts & prayers. i'll see ya at the 2009 tunnel champs :D .

Mike, good to hear Marty is helping you out man! Glad to see your keeping your head up brother! I think we are going to try and make our way into palo to mom and dads house and see if we cant rescue his guns and whatnot also. If they will let us in. All of you guys are top notch to help out a friend and fellow boater like this! Its absolutelly unreal what you guys are doing for Mike. He is a friend of mine, and he will make it through this. Keep your head up Mike!!

I can build a blackbird 21 for someone that is the winner of this raffle this winter.. I don't have time right now with all the floods and stuff but i can promise the winner this winter they will get a boat if that is o.k.. I need everyone to let me know.Mike is a HEll of a nice guys and would do it for anyone else.

Terry let me know if that is cool and i am in.. But the boat will have to wait till winter time for me to do it. If that is o.k i am in.

Chris
dude that is awesome chris, man i might have to buy some tickets as well, but then id have to let a neutral party draw for em..lol , man that is fine with me , i really hope this raffle does well for mike and family, this is a huge undertaking and well worth the end result, and just to let anyone know you can enter agian if you have the funds , there is no limit, and with a blackbird hydro donated by wood r/c boat products , you have the best of both worlds , a great engine, pipe, header, boat, and if you wanted a outboard version.."just kidding chris".. we have a mac outboard as well. thanks alot to all the guys and gals that have stepped up and made this as good as it has so far, and i spoke to mike last night and he was practicly in tears in the phone he was thanking everyone included in the deal and was just so happy that he was able to get some stuff salvaged, .. you are all a blessing and thanks from kim and i as well.. peace be with you all.

terry

I made my entry!

what is the total list now?

We need to put this on jrcbd, rcu and rumrunners

I made my entry!
what is the total list now?

We need to put this on jrcbd, rcu and rumrunners
tom i put it on rcu and it got pulled..? they said they have to approve it.. i may never go there agian if they dont do it.. as far as a total on entries, id have to count them , i will try to get that done this afternoon man, later guys

terry

Latest posts

Back