MIKE LARSON RAFFLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAS THE DRAWING BEEN HELD YET??? JUST WONDERING, I HAVE A HULL TO SEND OUT AND I AM GOING OUT OF STATE FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS VERY SOON.THANKS JWB

OK FELLAS AND GALS. HERE IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO WITH THIS RAFFLE AND THE DRAWING FOR THE PRIZES. I HAVE DECIDED THAT WE NEED TO GET A LITTLE MORE INTREST AND GIVE THOSE THAT MAY FEL LIKE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE TO GET IN , OR THOSE THAT WANT TO GET IN MORE.. I AM GOING TO DRAW IN ORDER OF PRIZES BEING RECIEVED , AND GIVE AWAY A PRIZE A WEEK. THIS WILL HELP MIKE AND SHELLY SO MUCH MORE I HOPE AND WILL KEEP MASS CONFUSION FROM SETTING IN. SO WITHOUT FURTHER TIME WASTING..LOL HERE WE GO.

WEEK ONE PRIZE WINNER OF ...CMB 21 VALVOLA DONATED BY ME .. AND MATCHING HEADER AND PIPE COMBO..DONATED BY ANDY BROWN AND CMDI. "AND A BIG THANKS TO ALL THAT DONATED TO THIS CAUSE"..

MR. WILL GALLAGHER IS THE BIG WINNER. WILL I HAVE ALREADY PM'ED YOU SO PLEASE GET THE SHIPPING ADDY TO ME AND I WIL LET ANDY KNOW THE SAME.

THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE ENTERED AND REMEMBER PLEASE KEEP ENTERING. IT IS FOR A GREAT CAUSE ..AND HELL IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD..LOL

TERRY

Last edited by a moderator:
Just let me know where to sent the 1/8th scale stickers.

will do bb , and to all ..good luck in the drawing..we wil be drawing another lucky winner tomorrow..so keep posted.

terry
ok i pulled the winner for week two.. and i do not actually have a name for this one, just his name on here is "nitro sniffer" and i think his first name is kevin.. to claim your prize , just get ahold of jerry wyss as you are the winner of a nib mac outboard .21 engine, thanks for entering and keep watching for next weeks winner , it could be you.

terry

Just let me know where to sent the 1/8th scale stickers.

will do bb , and to all ..good luck in the drawing..we wil be drawing another lucky winner tomorrow..so keep posted.

terry
ok i pulled the winner for week two.. and i do not actually have a name for this one, just his name on here is "nitro sniffer" and i think his first name is kevin.. to claim your prize , just get ahold of jerry wyss as you are the winner of a nib mac outboard .21 engine, thanks for entering and keep watching for next weeks winner , it could be you.

terry
I'm here waiting for an address,, I think "nitro sniffer" is a rigger guy, he might not like an O/B motor. But I have a possible solution, a Mac "buggy" crank and back plate still may be had thru Andy B, it would make an interesting I/B, no?

If you can't get it from Andy I have both those parts NIP right here. The buggy crank is an "SG" style crank, just a slight lathe cut on the flex drive would fix that toot sweet.

JW

Yes Nitrosnifer is my screen name. Kevin Traboulay is one of the names they call me and yes I'm just a lowly rigger guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have put it back up for sale to help out the Larson's Jerry I'll keep you posted.

Yes Nitrosnifer is my screen name. Kevin Traboulay is one of the names they call me and yes I'm just a lowly rigger guy :lol: :lol: :lol: I have put it back up for sale to help out the Larson's Jerry I'll keep you posted.

kevin sorry i didnt know your name bud, i just used peoples screen names for the drawing ..and agian congrats man.. that is cool to see people giving back, that is awesome. ..just a quick poll.. what do you guys think if we just go ahead and do all the drawings?? i am kinda for it , haveing never done anything like this well i really didnt know how to go about it.. let me know weither in here or by email .. [email protected] and we will do it "your" way.thanks

terry

Yes Nitrosnifer is my screen name. Kevin Traboulay is one of the names they call me and yes I'm just a lowly rigger guy :lol: :lol: :lol: I have put it back up for sale to help out the Larson's Jerry I'll keep you posted.

kevin sorry i didnt know your name bud, i just used peoples screen names for the drawing ..and agian congrats man.. that is cool to see people giving back, that is awesome. ..just a quick poll.. what do you guys think if we just go ahead and do all the drawings?? i am kinda for it , haveing never done anything like this well i really didnt know how to go about it.. let me know weither in here or by email .. [email protected] and we will do it "your" way.thanks

terry

I vote to finish the drawing rather than prolong it out for weeks/months. Besides, if you get something that you don't need, possible swaps among the winners may be available, to suit more and have even happier winners. The intent was to help Mike & Shelly and that is the best of all. I personally have talked with Mike and he feels the same to do it now so we can all move on. And he greatly appreciates all of the help and kindness that has been shown to Shelly and him.

T, rock it through brother...... Kev.... i know, youre a rigger man, and there really is merit in runnin the inboard crank in the engine.... lol, sell me the ob crank and pto..... not... anyway your being a gracious person in the past and now doesnt surprise me, thanks man.....

To all you guys waited, i'll apologize..... realizing, that terry, is very very busy, and my traveling to link up with him, not say schedule, is very finite..... so... thy drawing will be done... talked with T tonite.......

Terry's graciousness for even starting the raffle is beyond comprehension still to me, and i'm beside myself with everything boaters, and men across the nation have done for Shelly and I. i'm not real enthused with today's world, and just having hope, having you guys support, knowing, people are out there, still, willing to lend a hand to a stranger, someone hurt, and down.... was what made the difference.... kept me thinking, working, dealing, positive.....

there'll be someone come along here.... needs my help..... and it'll happen.... i'll spend my life waiting to repay my debt, to every one of you( I will have a list, shortly).... and , if i'm able, thats gonna happen too.

I'm on my feet.... just throwin out a sincere thank you to all you guys, because you deserve it.... if, the world had more RC boaters, what could we do?.... i'm gonna see what i can do about that.

Anyway, you guys made it happen for me, and for that, i'll be forever grateful..... thank you.

closure to the raffle may bring things to a close, a little. i'm just beginning, so thanks for your patience.... D4 guys.... it's on at Mendota, i'm restoring, and reinstalling just as hard as i can..... i've plans to see you there, and give you the thanks you deserve, in person....... dont sweat the mud film, my boats will be running by then...... God Bless you all. mike

Guys,

I just talked with Mike on the phone. He is getting ready for Mendota's race this weekend and is a major challenge for someone that got totally flooded out 2 months ago. He wants badly to race and get some normal piece of his life back into place.

He asked me to thank the District 12 gang for your kindness in helping with the donation a short time ago. He was greatly moved by the help offered by complete strangers but still boating buddies. A lot to be said for that.

He also asked for patience from those that have sent him e mails. He has a great problem with the internet and cable service provider and many e mails to and from him are not getting through. It will be about 7-10 days before a service rep can get there. We strongly suspect that it may be residual problems from the flood that are not yet fixed. He is not being ungrateful or ignoring anyone as it may seem. If you don't know they came in, there is not much you can do.

I'm starting to feal bad for the next person who needs help , not sure another "raffle" will work or not

my 2 cents ;)

Really glad to Hear the Larsons are doing better

Back