Let's get Dorkhedeos a boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you don't want to use that stick radio that Dave gave you you need to take the radio out of your electric boat and bring it over. Yeah as for pictures were gonna take some the next time he comes over, right Dorkhedeos???? He wouldn't let me take pix of him so hopefully next time we can. It'll be really great to show these guys what we're doing!

DH and Rodney,

I sent you guys a Prather 215 today to see how it works this weekend.

When I get more time I will do a X-437/3 for you. I'm really busy with

spring rush so when it slows down I will take care of you. The propeller

was a used one that I got in a trade, so it's not the best,but it is balanced.

Have Fun, :)

Mark Sholund

they also inject parrot fish with the dye. please do not buy any dyed fish :eek:

edit* dont buy betta in a vase either, the people that sell them tell you that the fish will eat the plants roots and the plant will give it oxygen and clean up its crap, this is not true, betta are carnivores

View attachment 2180

Last edited by a moderator:
dyed fish are sooooooo cool though. i used to have like 50 in my aqurium but slowly they all died, i think it was because of the koi i had :D :D :D

DarkH,

You put this knowledge you have about fish into rc boats and you'll be very succesful. Thanks for the information. I used to be a big aquriam guy but that died off years ago. Funny about the Betta's or Siamese fighting fish. I used to breed them for about 3 years.

My kids male betta just died, now the frog is lonely!

Dorkhedeos said:
edit* dont buy betta in a vase either, the people that sell them tell you that the fish will eat the plants roots and the plant will give it oxygen and clean up its crap, this is not true, betta are carnivores
well your kinda right :) bettas are omnivores like humans they do eat plants from time to time, but they prefer bugs and larva that is found in stagnent water. most of the time they don't do good in vases because ppl use the wrong plants and the plants end up poisioning the fish. most ppl also don't change teh water enough, thus the plant drains teh water of essential elements and ends up starving the betta of minerals... lastly a mistake most make is they fill the water to the bottom of the tray the plant sits in. Betta's are found in bassically mud puttles in thier natrual habitat, they have a partially developed lounge. this is why you see them hanging at teh top with thier lips out of teh water. they are actually breathing. so what ends up happening when the watter is full up.. the fish drowns...

barefoot racing.... now who woulda tought a fish could drown?

yup, betta are labyrinth fish. so are gouramis. i think betta will only eat plants if there isnt anything to eat or if you add it their food. i want to get a barracuda some day though. I LOVE GOLDFISH BECAUSE THEYRE SO DELICIOUS! GOLDFISHES! :lol:

Dorkhedeos said:
i want to get a barracuda some day though.
havn't had one of those yet... I have had a nurse shark, a sand shark, a bonnet shark, a hawaiian lion fish, a scorpion fish, and a couple triggers in my tanks before. all of these fish are now in others tanks cause i currently don't have a large enough tank. but i do think i'll try a mama ona (great barracuda) when i get my 210 back up

I would like ot see a pic of that 210 you have some day CySlyde. i have a 250 at home that is freshwater that will be salt water eventually.

LOL!!! Steve, I knew you would find this post as soon as the fish topic came up!!!

210gal......250gal.... I feel inadequate with my 120gal... :(

Back