Let's get Dorkhedeos a boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkhodo,
Take it back to Billy at Franciscan hobbies. Tell him "Rodney is helping me build this boat, he said it is a defective servo and that we never used it." He'll cover it under warranty and they should fix it for free. He's a good friend of mine so he for sure will hook you up.
Like I said!

you can always go into the shop and ask the first employee you see if you can speak to billy

Might I suggest a more structured approach:

1.) obtain transportation to Fransiscan Hobbies

2.) enter shop (making sure to exit vehicle first)

3.) ask to speak with Billy

4.) say “yo Billy……Rodney sent me to you...can you help me please?

5.) give broken servo to Billy

6.) hold hand out till Billy puts a new servo in it

7.) say “thank you dude

8.) Obtain ride home

9.) Install new servo

dont forget to say "happy Mothers day" to your transportation provider

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i can go to franciscan hobbies tomorrow, its the last early release day of the year :D ill get a charger, cap for the antennae, and the servo. do i need to get anything else? ill try to get a gallon of nitro if i get a discount for the stuff

hey rodney, i think i got everything i need. i found billy without asking anybody :D when i told him that you sent me here, he said "its another one of rodneys defective servos" he gave me an antennae cap too. Do you think the pond is almost ready to run in?

Dorkhedeos said:
when i told him that you sent me here, he said "its another one of rodneys defective servos"
LOL.....thats too funny Rod..... I think Hitec has my number on Speed Dial....LOL

~James

Good thing Hitec doesnt check to see how often a servo turns out to be "defective" :lol:

I'm probably working on #5 or 6 on some servos

My Hat's off to their service department :) <respect where it is due>

Sometimes they get tired of seeing my same old servos and just send me new ones..... they do have great service though. Quick too!

~James

Like I said....never offer me a warranty because I'm gonna warranty it to death!!!!

Did Billy replace it??? or did he send it back???

Also, I hope you told him it was your servo and not mine??? From your comment it sounds like you went in there and said "I'm returning this servo for Rodney....fix it!" Remember, I built my reputation there by spending money so use my name carefully! <_<

when i went in, i said "rodney said you guys can help me out with this servo" so im guessing they know its mine. he gave me a new one, put mine in the box and said he has enough to ship out now.

my friend said he would sell me an aggressor radio, reciever and a servo for 40 bucks. i can use this for the mono. is this worth it? is am any different from fm?

I would NOT go am. as soon as a car goes past with a UHF it takes over your servos and you have no control ;)

Darkhedos,

you see....that's the problem.....what you should have said was "I bought this servo new from you guys. I never used it except to mount it. Now it's broken. Rodney said it should have a warranty, can you help me?" What you said was off base! <_<

Latest posts

Back