Let's get Dorkhedeos a boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i checked to see if there was electric running through the wires. there was, what do i do now?? im going to run it this weekend

you haven't given up yet have you?

Please let us know if you loose intrest,

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, just not too happy with the charger. i wanted to run it this weekend, but the batteries are dead :(

HEY RADIO SHACK SELLS THE CHARGERS THAT WORK FOR ABOUT 5 BUCKS OR YOU CAN GET A 4 AA HOLDER AND USE REGULAR DURACELLS , IF I WAS YOU AND WANTED TO RUN THIS WEEKEND IT SEEMS LIKE A SMALL OBSTACLE TO ME

ZOOM , LET HER RIP AND GET SOME PICS FOR US,

RICH :ph34r:

oh yeah, i forgot i had the 4 AA holder :D ill go to radio shack as soon as i can. hey rodney, where do i go tomorrow? your house? or golden gate? what time?

There's still no water in the pond. They are measuring the rate of evaporation so it's still 1/4 of the way filled. They pump water in for a couple days, then turn the water off. Then for a couple more days they measure how fast the water is either leaking from the pond or see how fast it evoparates. This is to help preserve and protect the wildlife in the pond.

hey, do you think they will be done this weekend or have enough to run the boat?

Yeah really :D

I take for granted the seemingly unlimited supply of ponds and lakes around here in my neck of the woods. No ice either... ever :huh:

God **** water pump is on trickle. There doing this thing where they pump a few "[SIZE=14pt]X[/SIZE]" amount of gallons. Let it sit a couple days and then take a reading of how much water has evaporated or leaked from the repairs they made. Believe me I'm dying to get out there too. I hope in a week or two it'll be filled. Once it gets 3/4 full we can run safely with out tearing up props etc.....

Hollywood, Florida, US of A. Smack between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Sprawling metropolis for 100 miles to the north and 100 more to the south. Lots of shopping, beaches, scuba, and nightlife, but if you like amateur astronomy and looking thru telescopes, the skyglow from city lights at night suxors :angry: Lots of water though and all the sports that go with it, and some seriously fast boaters too :huh: both RC and full-size

One thing you see around here that is probably a little different is lots of airboats and swamp buggies. Oh yeah, topless beaches to run 8th scale buggies on too :D

this is great, i turned the boat on and started to pull the trigger and move the wheel, and the mini servo made a snapping sound, now the motor in it wont stop and i think a gear broke. im going to call them to see what they can do. hey rodney, is the box at your house?

If it was it's in the garbage. I told you the mini-servos suck. You better off using one of thos standard size servos you got and putting one of those in the radio box instead.

Darkhodo,

Take it back to Billy at Franciscan hobbies. Tell him "Rodney is helping me build this boat, he said it is a defective servo and that we never used it." He'll cover it under warranty and they should fix it for free. He's a good friend of mine so he for sure will hook you up.

ok, which guy is billy? i gotta find the box and recept too right?

Back