Let's get Dorkhedeos a boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dorkhedeos said:
ok, but where can i get one of those chargers for around 5 dollars? i think i need a futaba battery charger too
Try Radio Schack. beebee (brand) model no. D7-10-01 input 120v 60mhz 18w , Output 12vdc 500mA. They work great. ;)

Bill

Tuesday is better, Monday when the mail comes hopefully maybe the engine for that mono .21 you need will come. That's really what we need to get that thing going, and the trim tabs and a flex cable.
Rod e mail me the lenght of the cable, I might have a used one in my spares in good shape he can have.

Bill

is a paddle wheel the steamboat thing? a rc engine is just like a diesal 2 stroke right? or is it like a gas 2 stroke? i was thinking about this for a while now. i was thinking that it couldnt be like a gas 2 stroke because it doesnt have a sparkplug, but i was thinking about why why a diesal would need a carb. which one is it?

I was just kidding ...put the paddle wheel thing out of your mind,depending on size i have a few props that I could send.what size are you guys needing?

Darkhedeos,
Franciscan can order the starter cone. Maybe TunnelBill has an old one laying around he can send w/the servos for you?

Franciscan hobbies usually opens at 10:00 am, call and talk to John (415) 584-3919, tell him to order the small pink or baby blue colored starter cone for a 3.5 Outboard. It'll probably cost about $5. It's no rush to get it if he asks because the first time we go to the lake I'll have my starter as well and it has a rubber cone.

Since nothing else has come it's better if you come over Saturday morning rather than Friday. Other wise we'll have nothing to do. Plus, This way maybe some of your boat stuff will come to my house in the mail.
Rod,

I don't run 3.5 OB, I have a cone for the 7.5 if it works, I will send it. e mail me if you want it.

Bill

I just realized the only thing the mono's missing is a ruddar and a strut. I might have a strut from an old Road Runner Rigger .21 but it's a hooky one. Anyone have an extra?
Grim,

You still in for a fuel cell for the Concept tunnel??
Rod,

Marine Specialties rudder and bracket, for 21 mono or 7.5. E mail me if can use.

Bill

Bill,

Your a God send my friend! I'll e-mail you what he can use.

Rodney

Dorkhedeos,

I'll see you at 10am Saturday morning. By the way, much better Avatar picture this time! :lol:

Dorkhedeos said:
ok, but where can i get one of those chargers for around 5 dollars? i think i need a futaba battery charger too
Rod,

I've got a Hobbico adaptor charge out put 400ma, also have Du-Bro Kwik-Klip III out put 1.5 VDC 125ma, He can have them bot. Let me know.

Bill :)

DH,

I can help you out with a prop or two.

You need a 437 and a 215? I have them in stock.

I will try to get them in the mail by Wed. so you can run next weekend.

I'm with Bill, what goes around comes around. :)

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

The 437 is best for a 12mm crank wooden tunnel set up. 215 is just as good. Me, I prefer three blades but that's too uch trouble for Mark.

Bill,

I tried e-mailing you. Sometimes they come back like this one did. Go ahead and send that great stuff for DH.

Thanks again Bill!

Lets keep this topic going

its falling behind a bit

Have you got any pics yet Rodney?

hey, i was just looking around the room, and i saw this can that says P[SIZE=21pt]P[/SIZE]G on the top. then it says dracryl arcrylic lacquer, is this the stuff that you are talking about?

Back