Let's get Dorkhedeos a boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wswatzell said:
210gal......250gal.... I feel inadequate with my 120gal... :(
don't feel bad i only have enough room for the 30 gal with overflow in this apartment.

i don't have any pics of the 210 right now.. if i remember next time i go to my dads i can get a pic or two of it, but it's empty. it's a homade tank, one of the first i ever did, so it's not the prettiest thing in the world. but it does hold fish and water.. and i guess that is the point.

sorry about hijacking the thread

[sorry about hijacking the thread]- I am on CYSlyde side about this.

Wade-

I kind of thought you would find that funny. The real funny part is I have been following this post from the begining. I wish I had some stuff I could have donated. I just don't have any extras. I think it has been a great thing all of these guys have done for Dorkhedeos. Maybe I will have extra for the next person they do this for. My pile seems to be growing ever so slowly at the moment.

Dorkhedeos-

I know it has been mentined before, but how about some pictures of the progrees on these boats for you. I know I, as well as many other, would like to see some.

my pile is growing even slower than yours. LOL!! But I agree, this is a great thing that people have done. That is one of the biggest reasons I like this hobby so much, the people. :D & defently pictures!! need pictures!!!! LOL :lol:

sure thing, if rodney recieved any parts, i think the pictures would be up on saturday. my friends say i was crazy if i was going to a barracuda. they already think im crazy for having 3 tanks in my room. i havent done anything good to my tanks in a while, like change the water. i think rc boating is taking over my fish, or its just me being lazy. :lol:

betta are not ok in vases for a long time. the minimum is 1 gallon per betta if you want a healthy betta

Mark sent the Mac Daddy of a prop today. man nice B/S job on this 215 prop!

BoaterBill, thanks so much for the glow plugs, chargers and glow plug ignitor plus the starter cone and mini servo.

DH,

I'll be home Sat morning. We'll get some pictures up onto this site.

Dorkhedeos said:
most of my posts are on this topic
nothing wrong with that... but just an fyi you can edit your posts, so you don't have to post three posts in a row

Dorkhedeos I in no way meant what I said in a bad way, My remark was actually the opposite. I think it is great to have someone so new wanting to be so involved.

With that said you could edit out some of the .GIF's on dial up here at home it takes awhile for page 22 to load because of them.

Good luck with your new boat.

get rid of my banners? or just take some away?

hey rodney, do you have any burnt glowplugs that i can have? i want to try to make one of those blow plug things. they look pretty neat

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark sent the Mac Daddy of a prop today. man nice B/S job on this 215 prop!
BoaterBill, thanks so much for the glow plugs, chargers and glow plug ignitor plus the starter cone and mini servo.

DH,

I'll be home Sat morning. We'll get some pictures up onto this site.
Welcome.

Bill

WOO-HOO.......me and Darkhedeos finished the 3.5 tunnelhull today. Only thing to really finish it is a fuel tank, we need to get a small rectangal fuel tank and we're ready to run it. Here's a picture of the completed boat and the starter box I set up for him.

Here's one of the two of us. My 6 year took this pivture. Actually came out better than the one I took.

The tunnel is a Concept designed and built by Isitbrokeyet? aka (Kevin Bulifant)

heres a picture of only the boat. i showed my dad the mono, and i asked him if he could take the foam out, he said that the foam wont expand, and if it does, it cant crack the fiberglass. im not sure what to do now. in the tunnel, the screws for the high torque servos came out of the piece of wood and the throttle clamp doesnt seem to work, i think we need longer screws for it. the screws were screwed on to the side of the piece of wood, do you have another piece of wood like that but a little longer for the servo?

Thanks again

View attachment 2211

Last edited by a moderator:
Back